Reviews for O Brother Where Art Thou?
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
i love it! thanks for sharing this *sniffs*
SorceressOfTheOceanAndStars chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH FEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLSSS! How this makes my heart hurt for those precious babies! *cries* I love this story!
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
D'awww~!
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
You captured these characters so perfectly. And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
Satiah chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I love the emotion in this piece. How bittersweet their story is, how much Yoh and Hao want to stay together, but their self-made paths tear them apart. How Yoh sticks to his morals, how Hao lets him go. A very interesting read, one that really leaves the reader wondering what might have changed if Yoh and Hao had truly come to understand each other. Clearly, Yoh has a softening effect on Hao. If they had worked together, if Yoh had continued to express his trust and love through their brotherly bond, do you think Yoh might have changed Hao's mind? Perhaps not completely, but perhaps enough to avoid the final confrontation. Hmm. *muses*

Regardless, I very much enjoyed reading this piece. Loved how it tugged at the heartstrings, and the way you portrayed the strength of Yoh and Hao's bond, a bond formed even before the physical birth of the twins.
lilpopsplash chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I never thought about it this way. Like after they die, if Hao really wants to be with Yoh then can be. Away from life were too many things separate them.
SK-fan7 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
it was really interesting! great job!
Irizella chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
such a beautiful story...

well, a lil too late to read this, but still,

awesome! 3
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
*cries* this made me really sad~ *sniffles* great job though, very bittersweet.
Crystal Mizuka chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Reading this made me happy. It's so rich with emotion. And this is certainly one of the more interesting ways I've seen to go about exploring the relationship between Yoh and Hao.
The Other Romance chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Wow that's all I can say...this fic's like it can be inserted into one of the extra episodes of the anime because it somehow or really shows Yoh and Hao's feelings for each other as brothers and ahem hopefully lovers...

...yAOI FAN GIRL
Shakugan no Shana chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Now this is one amazing one-shot. I loved the conversation while they were still in their mother :D:D very funny, and I almost cryed in the end. Now I'm gonna go and read the other story, Do you believe in destiny I hope they are reunited. Loved the fic

~Shana
Komichi chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
A, why so few reviews for this fic? It was really good! I really liked how you portrayed them, keeping the interactions believable and capable of fitting into canon. :) Bravo.
LokiGirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I really liked it. A different side to the characters and yet they stayed IN character. Great job.
Gbabypro chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I love this story keep them coming