Reviews for Best of You
VampiressKageKyuura chapter 16 . 9/24/2011
I loved the story. I would love it if you updated! _
lil shuna chapter 16 . 5/23/2007
i love it
Kouga's Archi chapter 16 . 12/28/2006
i loved this story and i'm starting on the sequel
Dreamer6164 chapter 16 . 8/11/2006
OMG! I loved this story! I was so good and you did a really great job writing it. There was so much detail that you actually felt like you were in Kagome's shoes. Great job!
XxkagomexX chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
hey. i really like your story and hope to read more. k well c ya .-
GirlWithNoReturn chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
hey...im lovin you,re story so far...I love sessxkag and inuxkag...the pairings are great...lol i talk a lot to lol well i hope you read my fanfics as well...
Ultima6788 chapter 15 . 3/28/2006
Great story and well done.
nisec chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
(My account name is nisec) Love the story keep up the good work! I really love Best of You, also!
Crazed Up Chick chapter 16 . 1/29/2006
aw, but i thought kagome never kept a diary before she met Inuyasha... whatever, its still really good, i like it! i hope the sequel is as good as the prequel! lol
Hi hi chapter 5 . 1/27/2006
Oh, my goodness! This fic, the best, but a little wordy. It needs more dialogue. Yes, n i know that it is finished. -sigh- but just take the adice k? -sweatdrop- Gotta go, keep up the godd work! :)
SailorInu1 chapter 15 . 1/23/2006
Aww the last chappy! That was a really good story...i wonder what you're doing with the sequal though...seems like more dark days are ahead. Keep up the good work, can't wait to read more of your work -
Sake-Chama chapter 15 . 1/22/2006
yeah great story i read it all in one night it was great i might read the sequal but no offence im not one for them really but i'll try when it comes out

well ja!
licious91 chapter 15 . 1/22/2006
hey i love the story.. it was so cute... oh.. i tired to look gor the sequel of it but i can't find it...
planterspunch chapter 15 . 1/22/2006
Hi there!

I liked your story very much and I think this ending was better than the one of "Heart of pain". You know, I'll keep an eye on any new story to see if you of yours is among it.

Well, I gotta leave. Read you around :)
demonpriestess07 chapter 15 . 1/21/2006
that was a super good story! i can;t wait till the sequel!