Reviews for Of Love and Allergies
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Allergies are no joke! I'm allergic to cats, too...love the things but more than three hours with them and I'm a sniveling mess. Very cute story!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
brilliantly written
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Hahaha! ;3
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
hahhaha. this is sooooo damn cute! love it!
BJbri13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
yea
Darkness chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I love it. I love cats there so adorable
The Akuma's Sakura Violin chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Cute, fluffy and funny.

I loved it!

Very well written!

~A.k.u.r.a.
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
LOL! Loved it! Very good!
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
When he called the cat Purply, I just about fell out. That was HILARIOUS. And really well done, too! I don't watch much Naruto, but I completely believed the characters. Great job :D
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Awesome story. My favorite part was learning that Iruka has a special voice he uses to tell children that it DOES hurt when you play frisbee with shuriken xD.
shii san chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
this is good.. really good... and i quote my favourite line, 'unbeknowst to most of the village, facing a pissed-off Umino Iruka was very similar to facing a grouchy Kyuubi". Haha, this is funny... I LURVE YOUR STORIES!
mayfaire chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Sex is probably a great way of curing Kakashi's allergies. Haha, loved this! I can empathize with Kakashi since I also have a healthy doze of allergies to many things.
myworld12 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
While I was reading the part about defeating the great Hatake Kakashi with a cat I started laughing,loudly. This was probably not a good thing since I'm supposed to be doing homework and my parents are right downstairs, but I figure they haven't come yet so I'm safe. Anyways great job! I love your stories xD
Jikage chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I can imagine it, Itachi slowly reaches out and throws a kitty at Kakashi with a , "WOOCHYAH!" xD
gossec chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Alright, I've learned.

I'm going to stick to your funny stories [never gonna venture into your angst again, you do it too well].

Very well done, write more soon!