Reviews for Will You Take A Rain Check?
EmRosey chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
loved it :) !
eXsTorDiNaRiLy InViSiBlE chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
bravo...very nice
Insert Witty Name Here chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
awesome one-shot!
Angela3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I love it... it's perfect. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to further installments.
rhysmeyersfan chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Wow, what a wonderful story. I never review fanfics, but this was just such an amazing Kate/Sawyer story. I wish the show would do something similar because I truly believe that they belong together. Great story :)
Niks chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
wow awesome story. i loved it. keep writing.
winterchik chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
oh my gosh, i loved this story so much! i think you got kate and sawyer pretty dead on. i liked sensitive sawyer, and the end, with eko and locke..."No. Not yet." Perfect! great job!
k chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
beauty!
FalseEyelashes chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I really enjoyed this fic. You stayed true to the characters and their personalities and I really liked the interaction between Kate and Sawyer. And I loved, emphasis on the loved, the dialog between the two towards the end. And good old Locke, a perfect ending. Great job and I look forward to more.
Jen chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I have never reviewed a fanfic before but this one got me in the gut! It was perfect...exactly how I would love to see these two take the 1st steps to being a couple...some angst, some sweetness. Exactly what fanfic it...the written form of our dreams come true. Perfection!

Please continue :)
SciFiDVM chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Fabulous story. Your Sawyer was absolutely perfect. The epilogue was a great touch. Well done!
lezario chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
i love this story ! (especially the last eko/locke scene) keep going !

lezario ;)
jah chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
perfect. absolutely perfect. LOVE it. best one shot i've read in a while. kudos, many.