Reviews for Peaceful
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
nice
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
You should definitely continue and put a kiss in. *nod nod* Very cute concept but there needs to be more of it!
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Ah, it's so nice to have an incharacter and realistic HxK fic. - I keep finding only stupid fluffy fics where they don't act like themselves at all. Quite annoying, actually. ~_~ So, good job! - Because Hiei is disgruntled, not a blushing school girl. _o Neither is Kurama, for that matter.

Thank you!
doragon chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
hiei looks like a little kid so

its cute when he sticks his

tongue story
greenmeat chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Ah, it was cute. I think there should have been a little kiss, a peck. Will you be continuing? You should. :)
Punk-Out chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
That was cute. I can just imagine Hiei sticking out his tounge at Kurama. That was really adorable.
MightyMongoose chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
aw poor Hiei. good story, but I can't imagine Hiei letting Kurama carry him...or anyone carry him...ever. o well, you're the author, so ya can do what ya want. keep writing!
kikira-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
it was very cute. and I agree Kurama and Hiei are adorable together. They just compliment each other so well. I thought the little interaction was good and Hiei was adorably stubborn if not in the traditional manner. I liked your description not too much not too little. An adorably fluffy one-shot.
Raccoon48 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Hmm. Hmm hmm hmm. For me, having not seen a thing of YYH, that was strangely informative. _ I like how you showed their personalities like that. Very cute. Meh. What can i say? T'was good. For a yaoi fic, t'was awesome. *hug*

~Racc48