Reviews for The Sounds of Camping
AkitaFallow chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was ADORABLE. Brava!
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
That was hilarious. Must have been some pretty fierce snoring going on in John's tent lol. Poor kids were so scared and it was just dad all along haha. That was great.
123kat chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I just loved the fact that they thought John was possessed. I started laughing so hard that my co-workers thought I lost it :)

Thanks again for the great middle of the day pick-me up.

I just keep laughing at the way the boys were going to save their father. LOVE IT!
badaiwind chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Warm my heart. So cute.
FeathersAndPie chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Aw, little Dean and Sam were so adorable~! Haha.

"And in the morning, Dean... we'll talk about why you had that knife." *laughs* Poor Dean.

Nice job.

Nat.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
aww cute fic!

i figured it was snoring though, but it was still uber cute 'seeing' them sneaking up on johns tent :P

XsarahX

kudos!
screaminglife chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
ow you've made my cheeks hurt!

oh and guess what, i;m 17 today. so nice to say seventeen. 3 syllables. se-ven ten. hehehe.

nice story. poor cheeks.
Rinne chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
You really capture them beautifully. I can completely imagine this happening.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Aw, gosh. That was so cute!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Camping and the Winchester clan is never going to be good thing LOL. Very very funny piece. Great challenge.
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
that was halarious. great fic!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Very clever.
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
*snicker* Aw. But they were such brave little monkeys, even though it DID turn out to be nothing. *huggles*
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I just adored this story! I mean, really! It was so heartwarming and cute and sweet and funny! I loved your little Sammy and young Dean-and even John proved to be a nice guy in this story. I loved how Sam and Dean were trying to protect each other, only to find out it was their dad they were trying to fight off...and then, that “It’s possessed Dad!” line had me going. Great stuff here! You write wonderful angsty, heavy, dramatic stuff, and you do the same for the lighter stuff!
sonoralie chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Haha...this was so cute! I was like, 'Aww, they're doing something normal for once' and then John had to go and be all paranoid and draw a protection circle. Oh well. And I can totally understand how Sam and Dean would mistake snoring for a demon - my dad snores like nothing else on this planet. It's incredible how loud he can get. Very nice!