Reviews for Awakening of the slumbering beast
Omg this is so good I cant wait for the next update
*looks at last time updated*
-Jan 15 2007-
Why TT
Potterformers chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
okay one, Naruto's father in the canon is Minato Namikaze, two Bijuu is spelled without the 'y' and three if you can't get even the most basic of canon facts about Minato correctly and not give a reason before the start of the story in a starting summary then I AM GONE
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2017
I named my sword in a bleach game: akai ryuu I had to look it up but it's awesome, nice name btw
isobu chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Hello are you making up the yondaime's name for the sake of the story, or do you not know? Just is case, the yondaime's name is Minato Namikaze. I enjoy the story so far keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
There is no Y in bijuu
Rikudo Naruto chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
Why make kyuubi a girl? ... i don't like Kurama being a female. Completely ruins it. Sorry,but the plot was good.
Naru naru chapter 6 . 2/25/2017
This stories not bad but naruto telling everybody his story pisses me off. He does owe them anything why tell them. I know hinatas sensies not bad but still where does she get off on demanding amswers from naruto.
Edmonton58 chapter 9 . 2/7/2017
that last bit was funny and just have naruto say that most of the time was spent searching for tsunade and the 4 days were for recovery and travel.
nickhassim chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Female Kyubi? Bye.
Currahee506 chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
update please
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
Shouldn't the mission to waterfall happen BEFORE the tsunade retrieval arc? I mean he didn't have the rasengan at the time so that puts it before he left to go get tsunade and the mission to snow happened before the sasgay retrieval but AFTER getting tsunade (naruto used the rasengan to crush doto). Never understood why most authors skip those two arcs.. They are kinda important.. The waterfall has naruto becoming "the hero of waterfall" just like wave. and the snow arc has him forging a friendship(or more) with a DIYAMO for crying out loud (that and an advanced tech nation) Both just go to PROVE that naruto is QUICKLY becoming INDISPENSABLE/IRREPLACEABLE to the leaf and NOBODY even remembers/cares that sasuke was even THERE! SO this proves (to the higher ups) that outside of their walls, the sharringan is just NO LONGER that special to people. (either that or the current wielder is so absolutely pathetic that he's dragging the doujutsu through the mud!)
StormMagi chapter 8 . 4/30/2016
It's great
Pause143 chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
I really enjoy your story. I found the shopping bit quite funny. It's pretty accurate to. I typically dislike public places but I still love to shop. :3
D chapter 9 . 3/8/2016
Well I do hate incomplete stories but I'll admit this isn't an awful drop point for this story. So as far as that goes you had the ability and decency to complete your story without leaving any standing unresolved plots really. Other than that I would say that I've seen this style of story before and that while mildly different from the series it's not a great jump in either imagination nor creativity to get what you've created here. It isn't bad but it could have been much better if you had created your own story a little more than you did. Last update was 07 so I can safely assume you have nothing more to write on this or you have abandoned it so that is all the critique I can offer on it.
Scarllete chapter 9 . 2/28/2016
Please please please update this is amazing!
1,311 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »