Reviews for Tutoring Trouble
Seishin No Hime chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
can i just say?

Its Dearka, not Deraka.

I'm very fussy, this is a very good story but Dearka is one of my fave characters and i can't stand it when people spell his name wrong.
Fate Camiswhil chapter 25 . 7/8/2011
wow! this was ridiculously crazy!

but I sure enjoyed it!

thanks for a great fic!

(._.)
CagsZala chapter 25 . 3/5/2011
LOL, your funny! i loved you sense of humor throughout this novel! and i was very satisfied with the ending! your a great writer and i enjoyed reading this. Great Work!

asucagaaa foreverr ! 3333
shiloah18 chapter 25 . 8/31/2007
and I thought this was a diFferent kind of "studying" demo, I toOk a LOok at the rating and it says otherwise..

wha-? the uLtimate coOrdinator onLy has the average of 65? O_O

MiriaLLia's eyes are bLue.. Dearka ELsman.. Mu.. Athha..

fEed you Cags? hmm.. with what? *smacks her forehead* baka mind! .

lol what a revenge fest that was! XD

boObie traps..

lol they had their bras and boxers on a fLagpoLe with a Haro fLag? *cLutches her gut and starts to Laugh* HA! HA! HA! XD

Shiho's hair is brown..

how couLd he say that? he doesn't even know why she's angry! _

whoa! was that Yzak? and I thought it was Kira who was going berserk after what that b*tch did to Lacus..

yes Athrun.. get your perverted thoughts out of your head and into action! lol just kidding! XD

man.. those fan of Athrun's bite? _- itai!

a picture of them shouting at each other? lol :)

aww.. Murrue and NatarLe.. *sighs* so much for a happy ending.. :c

what's with the "411"? dunno that.. *bLushes*

Tina Nita? for a sec there I thought it was Meyrin! red hair that was in pigtaiLs.. ne?

what's with the "something borrowed, something new, something bLue and something oLd" before the wedding? _~

"..I suggest anyone with objections stay quiet or you may be siLenced.." lol yeah! you may be siLenced by AsuCaga! woOhOo! ;)

Zophia? a bLunette with amber orbs? just Like in the pix.. c",)

SeigeL..

nyWeiZ, suteki deshou fic! (",)

P.S. if you're an AsuCaga fan.. I encourage you to view this URL:

if that doesn’t work..

try checking out “Pacific Blue’s” profiLe

she has a Link for it there

yeah, I know it sounds siLLy..

demo,

hi
Karen chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
wow, that was long XD But well worth the read _ Bravo
wenny chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Wa... I really LOve Ur story...
naiyobi chapter 25 . 12/9/2006
that is so nice! i like your story! are you going to write another one? i look forward to that!
Glorious Rubbish chapter 19 . 11/15/2006
Pinata mia? to bad I wasn't there well then meyrin would hung upside down to :) And uhmm wouldn't hit with a bat (holds a bat with iron spikes behind her back) WHAT?
Glorious Rubbish chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Just a question but wy does everyone make Cagalli bimbo? I mean most of the fanfic's describe her as stupid srry but it kinda annoyes me :(
abcdzyxw chapter 25 . 10/18/2006
Cagalli is to hot headed here but its keep the fun brewing.. I love shiho! And yuuna and mia are so persistent, huh? Hehe
Zaton chapter 25 . 10/15/2006
This story is the absoulute best!
Deathzealot chapter 25 . 7/27/2006
*grin* Now all we need is a pissed off Shiho in A Bussineslike Fall and we can get rid of the slut Mia in there as well. Jeez! I could never think of the stuff she did for her. *shakes head* Anyways great job... BRAVO! BRAVO! I love the ending...
Cagalli-Yula-Athha chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
OMG GREAT CHAPTER! I loved the end when Athrun said he liked her shorts! HA HA Anywayz, great story so far! Now.. on to the next chapter!
Hiver Printemps Amour chapter 25 . 5/7/2006
Hiya! It's me Kelani! The one who went to your site/blog! You really have an awesome fic but since I never read fanfictions anymore I didn't see this until PINKISA told me abt u