Reviews for Family Ties
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
ME LIEK UR STORY! FISH AND A CAT XD LOL UPDATE SOON! GRAVITATION ROCKS! SO DOES FAKE!
Sekushipuppy chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
Okay so this wouldn't let me review earlier so I'm trying again...Very good...I missed Dee and Ryo cuz me computer at home is crashed but here at school...I rule all! any way...keep it up.
Sekushipuppy chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Ah...-sighs- this is so refreshing...my computer at home broke down so I had no way of reading any of Dee and Ryo's love for each other...good start so far...LOVE IT!
XRachX chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
This is excellent. I've only just started reading FAKE (It took my friend long enough to lend me the first 2 volumes!) but I can tell already that you have the characterisation down excelently. You writing is wonderful, the style works well and you keep it interesting throughout. I've read a LOT and trust me, thhis is definately one of the better stories out there. I could rant on for a while about this but I won't so just stick to it, keep going and don't give in no matter what anyone says.
Pheonix-Sparrow chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
You updated! Yays! Wow, yeah this chapter is a tad short, but the chapter itself makes up for it!*claps* I really want to know what happens next!

Keep it up!

BTW: I'm plotting against the plotting apliances. *nods*

That made sense.

~Pheonix
Telluli chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
I really like your story but I really hate Rick, I bet you get that alot. There is actually a sequel to FAKE, some kind of a oneshot, so some of the things you have written havent matched to that oneshot but then again this is fanfiction, so I have no idea why Im complaining... Sorry...

Thank you for the story! Oh, and thank you for updating so quickly.
eternalsailorsolarwind chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
**chuckles** Good story. Having just started to read FAKE (And you want a conspiracy? How about all the bookstores anywhere near me sell out of volume 2 - just as I am ready to buy it?), I'm still feeling my way around the characters, but I like the way this is written. Looking forward to the next chapter!
GreenEyedFloozy-BackInBusiness chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
_ I'm so happy you updated! This is my favorite FAKE fic out there! And this chapter of all... "...and Ryo came eye-to-shoulder with Rick..." That was pure genious. Thank you for gracing us with the chapter!
catmum56 chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
I thought this chapter was well-written, if a little short. I'm spoiled - I like long chapters. But then, who doesn't?

I can just picture Rick, possibly because he's sort of a stereotype, a burly homophobic. They're funny, but can be dangerous. I really feel for Ryo - not the bravest boy in the club, and Dee's just Dee.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the story. Sorry to hear the appliances are plotting against you. I hate it when they do that.

catmum
Neverdawn chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
Kurai-chan: wow that was unexpected but your last chapter was manly about the talk between rick and ryo it was weird

Dee-chan: not bad it could be better and we already know about gravitation and it was mean of that person to remove your story from here and thanks for the update we are very happy _
Lady-Willowish chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
great chapter! poor Dee and Ryo...they're so loney without eachother...*sniffle* More soon!
mercuryrose chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
ok.. come on now.. ZAP! oh yeah!.. damn, it's too early to be like this.. wa? it's 11:20am.. thats not so early.. uh.. dang... whatever. Heh, i know how Ryo feels.. and the whole stuttering thing trying to say you're straight when you're not is so true. *hangs head* .. and don't speak of cat's in that manner! I mean... my Selphie, I won't be able to look at her again if you do anything kinky... Selphies my cat... uh, but yay! I like this story, tis funny.. it is suppose to be? right? Well, I find anything funny. I was watching Final Destination 2 last night, found that hilarious. I should shut up now...
monkey-fairy chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
That was close for Ryo, I wonder what Rick would do if he knew about him. Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one! This chapter was a little short but it's ok, I do the same thing. It always seems longer when you type it, but great job!
Deepcrimsonfeenix chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
This is really good. The plot is interesting and everything drops off at the perfect point. I'll come back for the next chapter!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »