Reviews for Family Ties
Iarejedi chapter 4 . 5/16/2006
Ah! *pulls hair* what an evil place to leave off! *paws at author's arm* you're gonna update again soon right because this story is awesome! i love it so far! please update!
FlowerAssassin chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
n_n You are being paranoid.

Its such a cute story~ Even though i'm just a new reader to FAKE *addicted already* XD;;
ArtysSexKitten chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
Well I personally find this story WONDERFUL! (Sounded like I was starting a flame didn't it?... lol.) Dee and Ryo are the cutest couple ever! They tie with Yuki and Shuichi. And for the record. I love Graitation. I have the manga. The anime. And some of the second series on the online comic Genzo (or something) Which you HAVE to read if you haven't already. Anyway. If I were Ryo I'd just tell them. I mean... this is Dee we're talking about. He's so sexy and so so cute. I'd tell the world if I where with him. Or Ryo for that matter. They are both so drool worthy. XD Well, I've babbled enough for this review. Update soon! I'm adding you to everything.
PunkWolfIncarnate chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
OMFG! This story is awesome! It's the first homophbic Elena/Rick I've ever read! And your plot is practically flawless! Such a creative setting, and OMG, i'm completly wrapped up in this! Update VERY soon!
Jarakuheart chapter 4 . 5/11/2006
YAY! you updated! I'm so glad you updated! I've been waiting forever for you to update! YAY! update soon again!
mercuryrose chapter 4 . 5/11/2006
They wern't OOC. I thought you captured Dee's emotional side well and Ryo's less postive side fantastically. I mean, You could of treat us to a bit of Dee fucking Ryo over the bathroom counter, but... It was great without that. Hurry up and update, i need things to cheer me up at the moment. And kill that uncle, i don't want him talking about my Dee in that way...
XRachX chapter 4 . 5/11/2006
Excellent, i didn't spot any OOCness. But really, when you put them in such a situation it's hard to be OOC as it's your perception of things. Brilliant plot and writing, I adore it. And it gives us all some Xmas cheer during the exam period!
Sekushipuppy chapter 4 . 5/11/2006
Uhm I'm just courious but why did it take you so long to update this story? I've been waiting on it for ever cuz I really like it and you had to make us wait...well you are the auther so what ever you say goes...it's just so good I have to keep re-reading it.
Trinity-Neo1818 chapter 4 . 5/11/2006
Oh Wow! I'm so happy you updated. This chapter was, as all the others are, really awesome! It is one of the best fics I have ever read, seriously. Only a couple more chapters! NO! ~cries~. Oh well, good things can't last forever.

Eagerly awaiting the next update - don't make me wait too long!
ColeridgeFan chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
I want to stab rick in the eyes with a fork...gr. ANYWAY, you finally updated! Good chap, good description...yippie...but it has to end huh? Boo. Oh well, next chapter soon, okay?
nightsiren02 chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
I'm so glad that you finally updated! I can't wait for the next chappie to come out
Lady-Willowish chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
Great chapter! I'm lovin this story more and more. Some people are such pricks, i hate that word as well. I almost snapped at the owner of the store next to wear I work who used it to describe this Drag Queen that was in our shop. grr... it makes my blood boil...

Anyways, can't wait for more. o I wonder what Dee's planning, and why it's going to be so important to them...? o I have a thought. teehee. :)
yaoinut chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
Nice chapter. You need to make Ryo tell his aunt and uncle the truth. Keep writing.
bleedingchaos chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
OMGAWD it was so aswome. Ack I dun want it to end *sniffles* oh well your story kicks major ass XD! I hope you update soon I love it! laterz
GreenEyedFloozy-BackInBusiness chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
_ Oh, I'm so happy you updated! I love this fic! I love wjere Ryo's telling Dee what the yelling was. The 'No, it wasn't stupid.' comment was brilliant!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »