Reviews for The Cursed Hand
X59 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
really interesting.
justbehappydammit chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Damn, I don't even know these other characters, but I can imagine them clear as day. That is a testament to the skill of your writing. Also this is perhaps your funniest story ever.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
this needs to be a fucking series!
The Twilit Road To Nightfall chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
EPIC
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
This was great.
fhngdfrydkuti chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Funny... Shippo was grown, and demons age so much more slowly than humans... It was very funny, but a quick little note I made was that Shinji got his "curse" from his mom's side, as Gendo would have realized it... A bit too much overanalyzing the Inuyasha parts, but what can I say, that would be like not trying to analyze the religious symbols in evangelion. But on to the rubrics: It was ooc, points off there, but if was a crossover, points off there as well, however, i restored the points of the ooc-ness. minor grammar and spelling, funny, a little character development, but nothing too big, a sensible plot for a non-one shot, and an AS... as far as I can tell, this all adds together to warrant you a 6/10. Kudos. And to everyone else who is reading this review, I suggest you stop now, already kinda wasting 55 seconds off your life... 56, 57, 58, 59, awesome, 1 whole minute of your life now belongs to me... lol
Hidari chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I like! I really really like! You write very well!
JoseHernandez chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
That was good.
tameres chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
This is a realy good fan fic keep up the good work
reviewer45 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Cool idea. I would have loved to see how Asuka would react to something like Kirara (Sango's cat-demon) when in her cute form. I am sure that it would have been both hilarious & disturbing.
tomdj1701 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
LOL, very good, just wish this wasn't a one shot.
ERROR809 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
lmao, very good very good, u should write more stories like this!
gunman chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Miroku's legacy is intact, and ironically it falls on the most inhibited person in existence.

The whole 'I become this... guy, and I fight these demons along with a bunch of other people...” Shinji said slowly, shaking his head in confusion. “And afterward, or sometimes before, I keep... groping this one girl, who keeps slapping me.”

That whole thing kinda reminded me of Shinji, who fights the Angels who look like monsters/demons, and he has groped Rei, though that was totally accidental, and she did slap him, right?

Shinji groping Rei AND Misato? DAMN! YOU GO SHINJI!

Okay, right when you started describing the man with the ponytail and emerald eyes, I got suspicious, but when you mentioned the insignia of the fox demon, I realized it was Shippo. Being a demon I guess it makes sense that he could be alive after all this time. And it's just a coincidence that he happens to run into the one person who has inherited Miroku's curse.

Misato doesn't seem too affected by this whole thing. Although calling Shinji as bad as Kaji is a little harsh, considering how much she pretty much resents the man at times. And it does make you wonder just how much Kaji actually does grope Misato when he's at NERV.

And you're right, Shinji never really got comments from anyone when he saved their lives from giant monsters. But grope a couple of girls and suddenly you're a super stud.

And of course, Shinji would have apologized to Rei for that whole incident, had he been conscious to do so when Asuka hit him.

The final scene between Shinji and Asuka was pretty good. Asuka is upset with Shinji at him groping girls, and not her, but at the same time denies that it's actually true and she wants his touch.

Guess that's Asuka for you, a mass of contradictions.

Still, it was nice to see Shinji confess his feelings, and actually becoming more at ease with his 'curse'. Alot less stress when you don't fight, right?

And he likes Asuka, and she does like him, though his wandering hand is going to be a problem at times, but it's still going to be funny to see.

Anyway, even though I'm not a big Shinji/Asuka fan, the few stories I have read are pretty good. Like this one.

That does beg the question, is there going to be a second chapter or have you intended this to be a oneshot?

Just an idea.

Write On!
DevilDoll chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I thought this oneshot fan fiction was pretty creative in terns of storytelling and how it was set up. Like most people said, you should make more chapters ecause i too want to see what happens next after that. It does make sense for Shippo to be alive still because he's a full demon.
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Memorable moments and appropriate mentions:

"...look at the First Child for endless minutes..."

I would. _

"And since she, of her own free will, had decided that she would make his safety her highest priority, ..."

Aw. Rei-chama cares. I am jealous...

"The dreams were getting more intense, the urge to... fondle was growing beyond Asuka (though still, it reacted strongest around her), to the point where being around Misato (who of course, loved to prance around in skimpy clothes while in the apartment) was the equivalent of dangling above a pit of razor sharp knives."

I wouldn't be surprised if Misato doesn't mind. _

"Lord, I’m terribly sorry for killing those angels..."

Ahahahahaha!

"His eyes were betraying him, watching every movement of Ayanami’s rear as she walked neutrally towards the Evas, every swish and every little change in that wonderful looking appendage."

*places myself in his place. Ah, heaven...*

"Commander Ikari, on the other hand, actually stared blankly, so much so that his glasses fell off of his face. His spineless son actually having the nerve to cop a feel?"

I wish I was there to see it.

"Of course, that part was soon squashed into pieces when he realized it was Rei who had been felt up."

What? He fondled Rei-chama! Argh! *goes berserk*

"“Then why is your hand on my ass?” Misato asked playfully, winking at him, motioning towards his hand on her rear."

I knew it! I knew it! I knew she wouldn't mind at all and that she also had the hots for him!

“He... copped a feel on Ayanami?”

Argh! Stop reminding me!

“My name is Shippo.”

Oi!

"Inwardly sighing, Shinji let his hand do what it wanted, rather than fighting it. It felt a lot better than he thought it would. And hearing Misato suddenly shriek was absolutely priceless."

-_-

"Rei’s tone didn’t change, but she looked pointedly away and Shinji could have sworn he saw the lightest amount of blood go to the First Child’s cheeks."

Kawaii!

“Iwantedtogropeyouthemost”

Ahahahahahahahahaha!

“It means I really like you.”

Aw...