Reviews for That Ache
Amber Winchester chapter 8 . 11/15
Love it
what a great story your really creative ! got a way with words!
once-there-was-a-dragon chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
Brilliant. The plot, characters and context were amazingly written. I deeply enjoyed reading this! -
Sam chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
I love your story but to make Dean say that he will rape, murder or kill? That is kind of messed up... I mean I'm messed up. But to bring rape into it and especially since we know Dean couldn't and wouldn't do it...
50PH13 chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
love this
PerfectingSilence chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Brilliant story!
Jo chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Love 3
AlchemyDusk chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
Wow, This is one of the best story's I've read, You've got real talent man :)
anon chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
Awesome... just awesome!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
This story was fantastic. You had them both very good in character and even the fights could run in the show. I would have loved to know how Dean finaly dealt with it but sometimes you just have to understand all you can do is to live with it.
Jimelda chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
For such a controversial subject, you did a fantastic job with this fic. I love every part about it, as sad and horrifying as some bits may be, every conversation - especially their last one. The ending was adorable too! :)
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
"Sam took a deep breath. He could control the ache. Could control it with ice and remembrance of his brother's words. He could best the guilt – granted, he needed help, but help he had. He could. He would.

But Dean…

...

Sam was terrified that, for whatever failures, transgressions, and wrongs his brother had imagined himself accountable for, Dean felt he deserved to be punished. He was scared that his brother honestly believed he deserved the pain, deserved to hurt, deserved to suffer. The thought was more than enough to make a little brother sick."

OMG. This is - I'm melted. Everything from teh top of my head to the tips of my toes is just one large puddle!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Dean's eyes were deep with a desperate sincerity. "Because I am going to do anything to ensure that promise is kept. Sam… I will die; I will rape, murder and kill. I will hand you my knife and give you pointers on how to cut if you need these damned slashes to stay sane. I will turn this car around and drive, without stopping, back to Stanford and bribe, blackmail or fuck everyone I have to, to get you into that course starting tomorrow!"

OMG. OMG. OMG.

The most - heartrending, poignant, wonderful, wonderful pledge of love, all the more powerful because of the harshness of the phrasing. This is - it's a triumph. I dn't know what to say. I'm awed. Thank you.
Genim Stilinski chapter 10 . 11/24/2010
I really loved your story!
Desertfyre chapter 10 . 12/30/2009
Wow, this was one of the most angst filled SPN fics I read. My heart was beating so hard the entire time. You did wonderfully with this story. I loved it. I'm so happy it ended on a happy note. Thanks for the great story!