Reviews for Bloodlust
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This was...good but should never be canon until the very end of the show!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Wow great little fic x
VerityFrancesB chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That was absolutely superb! Incredibly well written and really in depth for a short fic! That just shows that a taltent writer you are!

Well done, that was brilliant!

V!

xox
closedaccount12345 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Wow. Just... wow. I literally got chills reading this, which is hard to do in such a short one-shot.

I totally thought it was Dean in this one - could almost feel it be Dean, which is probably why I so totally loved that it was Sam in the end.

I think it's scary how either one of the boys could potentially become this sort of Gordon-esque monster without the other (like the title, too, by the way - nice allusion to all that is wrong with the hunting world). It just makes you realize how lucky they were to have each other growing up in this life.

And yes, I know they're fictional characters, but I like to think of them as real people )

I don't have any favorite stories listed yet on my page, but I think this one would make a nice inaugural one. Then I can read it any time I want to be sad about what Sam is probably going to become this season.

Kudos!
irnan chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Scary. Especially as it's not even implausible.
HollyBush chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Hey there! Thank you so much for reviewing my stories and being so very nice. Glad it didn't make you want to run and hide. :-) Of course, I had to check out your profile and I read one of your stories. I really liked it. I love that you made Sam the one to survive and then lose himself. I always thought it would be that way, but most people see Dean as the one to possibly end up like this.

"He closed the trunk carefully and went around to the driver’s side, checking the car for any signs of damage. But the car was intact and he grinned in approval"

Loved that. Very impressive.

Thanks again for reviewing and I'll be back to read your other stories.

Holly
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
My Gods! Reading that I thought it was Dean who had, for lack of a better term, 'lost his soul' but Sammy? Wow! Very written, haunting I think, gave me the shivers. Nicely done.
Shadowfax220 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Wow! Great Story!
bjxmas chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Again, brilliantly written but incredibly sad. I hate death fics but I'll forgive you this time. Thanks, B.J.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Oh, well done.
BROXA chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Whoa, big surprise when I found out it was Sam! I enjoyed this, in a sick way...very well written, and beautiful.
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
It may have been short, but it held a lot of power. The last paragraph was a clincher. Awesome job.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Aw, man. So sad. But very well-written. Catch ya on teh flip side.
EmmelleN chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Very good. Hope to read more.