Reviews for Sweet Lullaby
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2016
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?!
Boz chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
A month... it's already been a year! This is a great story, it's sad to see it unfinished.
BlueCrackers chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Hello tehre!

I do love this story very much. It's funny, lovely, and has great spelling and grammar!

.. Yeah, I'd give a proper review, but it's 2 in the morn' here... Sorry. :o

ANYWAY. Give me your life, you lied, you didn't update by that month. Seriously. WHY?

I'm too lazy to login, but whatever. More pl0x!

-Crackers
closetotaku711 chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
I can't believe I'm finding this story now. It's brilliant. I think the way you've characterized all our FF heros is very refreshing.

To be honest I don't find anyone of to be OOC rather given the circumstances you've simply elaborated on the potential for their personalities. I can imagine Rinoa and Selphie being airheads/bitches, I can see the potential for Zack to be both kind but manipulative etc.

It's clear that you have personal experience that informs your writing. It makes the characters much more real and the story that much more insightful. I really appreciate the way you've been honest as an author and how you've handled the subject matter.

I didn't dare to "come out" in high school for the very reason that you've illustrated in your story. But I have great respect for people that do or those that are outted but don't let the social repercussions break them.

It's been almost a year since you've updated. Since you've started this story your writing has improved considerably. Though for someone in highschool you wrote wonderfully and could easily write circles around me (I'm 21).

Anyways, I really do hope you update this but it's fantastic. Il be waiting!
Team Kigo chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
This chapter is leaving me in super-suspense! I know you're busy, but is there another post coming or is this story abandoned?

Please let me know!

Either way, keep up the great writing. )

-TK
TacoKing23 chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
What happened to "sometime this month?" I seriously hope I haven't stumbled across the corpse of a good story, because this is a good story. If I have to make four more accounts and leave reviews with all of them, I will. I want to see this continue.
with love - Elincia chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
where's our update? lol i hope you're still writing!
Chloe Zombie chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
I'm not sure if the times are correct for your updates, but I beg you to finish this, I really love this and you have basically captures the kind of AU story I have wanted to read about Aerith and Tifa. Keep up the amazing work, I am truly excited to see where all of this goes.
TeeHunter13 chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
Well.I thought It'll be a good after I SEE THAT SOMEONE IS MAKING ZACK A NEGATIVE CHARACTER!Nice.I'm not interested in SUCH story is a .
Elvegale chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
i love the story, so please, pretty please update.
Tifa182 chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
please don't abandon this story

at least leaves another person to write

Aeris this needing to lose a little the tifa

and Tifa would owe arrange somebody to do jealousy Aeris
Kohaku Zelpher chapter 7 . 12/19/2009
Great story! though i'm a little disappointed to see that you haven't updated in a while. hope you keep writing cuz your story has me hooked.
Lunafraya chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
Oh gosh, now Cloud likes Aerith too. I hope he and Tifa won't try and kill each other for her. But, I'm a major CloudxAerith and TifaxAerith fanatic, so this should spice the story up a bit. Anyway, please update this story soon. It's getting too good to be on hold now.
Lunafraya chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
I really like Cloud and Tifa's friendship in this story. I'm not exactly a CloTi fan, but I really like the deep friendship you portrayed for them in this. Anyway, great chapter.
Lunafraya chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
This just keep getting sadder and sadder. Poor Tifa and Aerith. Because of all the jerks in this story, I have seven people on my must-kill-list. Great story though.