Reviews for Wardrobe Malfunction
Karon Dethe chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Great, absolutely eyes are tearing up from all the laughter!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
ROFL! I actually felt bad for Apophis and embarassed for him...even though this was funny. Although it was a weird outfit I like it in Childrens of the gods. lol Not my favorite outfit he wore but still cool. D

HIghly amusing story!
Jennaya chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
ROFL this is great. Perfect for Apophis.
Athena chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
ancientesha chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
omg *cant stop laughing/out of air/it almost hurts as i cant stop laughing*

that was too damn funny!

i lmao'ed 7 minutes straight. oh dear. this is perfect!
between the waves chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
*giggles* God.

Now according to my friends it's not possible to physically hurt yourself laughing too much, but after this fic I'm wondering..
cirana chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
gd fic
StarSkimmer chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
ROFLOL! Godly Glare of Doom (TM)... hilarious. It's so true, too, his outfit sucks! Making the title quite fitting. :D I just loved this fic, and I don't usually read SG-1. But this was excellent. You should so do one with the Wraith or something... :)
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
OMG! That was so damn HI-larious! *falls off chair* P

I especially loved this part: "...All right, Apophis. You can do this. You’re a goddamn god. A goddamn god. Now that’s an interesting expression…No! Bad Apophis! Stay on task—dramatic entrance! Dramatic entrance!..."

He definitely achieved a dramatic entrance there! (Although probably not the way he wanted...) This is definitely going on my favourites list! P
FrogDancer42 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I'm incredibly amused! I own the first season, but still have trouble remembering how bad the snakeheads were at first! Write more humor; it's great!

BiteMeTechie chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I want you to know that the line 'I'm too sexy for m hat' actually made me fall out of my chair. I actually rolled on the floor a couple of times giggling insanely. That was great! I have to agree, the Gou'old were VERY goofy in the fist few episodes of SG1 they were still trying to be movie caliber villains XD Anyway, great story.

I just...I can't stop seeing that hat dancing and singing in my head..rofl.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I was intrigued by the summary but I didn't realise how much this was going to make me laugh. I actually feel sorry for Apophis. Great idea. More please.
lennielight chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Hilarious! "At least I am still possessed of my Godly Glare of Doom", great line.
guess chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
he he pouty god

Lets see I'm too tired to think of any inuendo so just your use of the word fuck
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
lol the Godly Glare of Doom (tm), and Apophis trying to make a dramatic entrance. Hee. And you're right...he makes me giggle a lot when I go back and watch those first eps.