Reviews for 50 Sentences
onceuponachildhood chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
OHGOD, I cried and laughed.

And cried a little more.
brownie bunny chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Lol! Shika and Tema's child WILL be one hell of a ponytailed kid!
Moon-Diva chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
LOVED IT! I really liked how a lot of the sentences would blend in with the other. VERY good writing! Keep it up!
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
lolz he kissed her to make her shut up XD
shelby chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
i loved them. and yes that is how valentines day & white day are celebrated. on v-day, girls give guys chocolate, on white day the boy's give gift's in stead of thank you cards.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
That was so cute!

/007. Chocolate 3

She gave him chocolates for Valentines Day once, when she happened to be in town, and he sort of smiled and said thank you and ate it in front of her, and it surprised her to find out later on from Chouji that he actually didn't like sweets./

What a nice guy Shikamaru is.

/002. Kiss

Contrary to popular belief, it was him who made the first move – it was during one lazy afternoon, and he did it to shut her up./

Aww. Only he could something like that.

/045. Hell

“Oh, there is, hell was when your brothers caught me in bed with you and gave me a half a day's worth of lecture concerning you – that was the most troublesome thing ever,” he smirked./

Oh my! I can imagine what could of "lecture" that Gaara could give to Shikamaru.
araym chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Good story/drabbles(?). My favourite sentence was Hell (045).
adriennelouise chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
This is great, how you were able to connect everything. Keep it up! _
Cove28 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Aww! How cute. I loved em! And true about how if they seem OOC. In my story about Shika and Temari, they're parents, so of course they're gonna be OOC!
een nihc chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
i like the way you write about this was an enjoyable read. thanx for writing it.
F.I.R chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
aw... that's the cutest thing I've read in a while~ It's so sweet yet not cheesy~~ it's perfect~
NightDuchess chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Yeay...another great writing from my very favorite writer. All i could say is, BRILLIANT. Keep up the good job!

Love,

ardenilia

p/s: i've posted my own story and i hope you'll check it out some time soon. sorry if they seem OOC. but, i'll try harder.