Reviews for Grieving
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Aww, so cute. I love it, I really do!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
awww! :)
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Such a sad and tender story. A beautiful conclusion to that episode. Thanks for writing it.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
prin69 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
so sweet. :)
Tessenchan chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I hate to be so cliche, but- aw.

I loved that last bit about Don needing to be with his family and being disappointed when they had previous engagements. I remember watching the episode and thinking, "Poor Don." Nice re-expression of that scene.
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Lovely story! That episode needed a good post-ep story, and this was it. Well done!
Kippling Croft chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Great oneshot. I felt really bad for Don at the end of that epp. he looked like he needed someone to talk to, but didn't have anyone. he needs some friends.
purehalo chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
God i love you're stories so much! You always manage to capture the subtleties within the brothers relationships. I love the part where Don leans closer to Charlie. He just knows his Brother is there . I also love how he finds a place to sleep in his Brothers main refuge of the garage.

Keep on writing! your stories are excellent
celadon chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Funny, but OG seemed incomplete to me, too. This is just what the doctor ordered to fix that. A lovely touch to my day - thank you.
daisyduke947 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Aw! That was so cute. Don was so exhausted that episode, so it's about time it caught up with him. Such a wonderful alternate ending! Thank you for posting! I could really see that aired right after. Great work!
Mt.Suz chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I love it when authors expand episodes with added scenes. This was great. :)
JennK528 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Very nice. Thanks for an angsty Don pov - we don't get enough of those!

Good job.
Ivette Boveda chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
aw great brotherly moment!:)
reennie5 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
That is incredibly sweet. You have Don down pat. I think this is totally what he would have done, and Charlie as the supportive brother is absolutely perfect. I think this is exactly what happened. What a wonderful fic!