Reviews for Sun and Sky
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Aw! Cute...Blue's my favorite color too! *winks* J/K loved the story!
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL STORY XD! I loved th ewhole sky sun reference to Miyako and Ken _. SO CUTE X3! GREAT JOB _!

BYE BYE!
sunnyplace123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
YAY KENYAKO! I wuv the pairing so much! They're like yin and yang, they complete each other! Yay for yellow and blue!
RWT chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
That was a very nice comparison. It was well executed and totally sweet! Bright as the sun and clear as the sky X3!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This was a great extended metaphor of these two. Great job. On a random note, I'm so glad you appreciate the females. Love yourself before you love others is always good, and I try to stick up for my half of the population. Another great job.
Potgenie chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
aw.. one of the best kenyakos i've read in a long time :)
jaded image chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Ah, one of my favorite stories! The color analogy was very nicely drawn. You've got the best Miyako/Ken fanfiction around, and I'd like to thank you for sharing. I really can't wait to read more from you!
Johnny A O chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Man, we need more talented writers like you.

Great dialogue, I loved the conversation.
stickynotelover chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
(Goes into a gitty fangirl fit!) YAY! All I can say is CUTE CUTE CUTE! I think that this describes them well! I need to write a fanfic for them sooner or later (hopefully sooner than later -; )
BetterDeadThanAlone chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
It's cute. I like it a lot! Ken and Miyako are so sweet together!
taichi rules not signed in chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Ah, such a nice and sweet story. I enjoyed it very much. :) It put a smile on my face. Thanks!
BenignUser chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Figures that Ken and Miyako would play such mind games with each other. Such a subtle way to confess.

Wonderfully written.
NinjaSmashley chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I LOVE this ... Sure, it seems a tiny bit too ..ugh.. Disneyish? I don't know. Maybe chibi-ish, if I can turn that into a disctiptive word and have you catch onto what I am saying.

It's a wonderful story. It's nicely written, dialoge is beautiful. The thing that kinda threw me off was the "chibi-ness." Though, I don't know if that was part of your goal when making it, I just thought it was worth a say.

Never the less, I have C2ed it. My C2 is totally dedicated to Ken, and also includes some of your other work. What it is missing is that WONDERFUL story you wrote a long time ago. It was in Ken's POV and I've emailed you twice about it.
Inkbug chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Very Kwaii, Short and sweet. I was rather hoping it would be a sequal for "The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth" But this is okay too