Reviews for McAdams boarding school
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Beast Boy is obsessed with Raven's ass
ygirl87 chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
Aw, it was just gettin good... :(
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
please continue this story it's very interesting :D
AnNyanimous chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
Lol the 'three guesses but the first two don't count' comment is one of my favorite things to say but sadly none of my friends get :( slow ppl...
AnNyanimous chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
The Giver and Gathering Blue are really good and are tied together in The Messanger (which made me cry)!

You're story is really good so far!
onedamnloyalfan chapter 12 . 3/7/2008
I found your profile while googling "taylor pyatt fan fiction". Teehee! Isn't he the hottest? ;)
JoJo chapter 13 . 11/4/2007
Ya know wat? I was enjoying this story!
C4ssidy x0o chapter 13 . 7/19/2007
ah. so apparently i'm a nonexistent fan. well. .::humph::.

i liked your story how it was [

but you ARE the author. but you better not pull one of those where you forget about this entirely. \

e-mail me please ! ! !
FireDitto chapter 13 . 5/21/2007
-squeaks- No chapter? -pokes at Chapter 13- Stop hiding -whines-

... I was enjoying that, too -pouts-

Well, you can add another fan to your non existent fan base, lol. I found you last night and have read a couple of your oneshots (I'm lazy and it was late so I didn't review) and am now stalking your profile.

WRITE MORE -hunts- 'cause they is goodness XD

Woot for bad grammar hehe

FireDitto
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 13 . 4/20/2007
oh hoorah it will return! I can't wait for the Jason thing...
BeautyInBlack chapter 13 . 4/8/2007
So cute! I can't wait to read more! I absoulutley LOVE it! Keeo up the AMAZING work!

Much Love,

Sam
knittingchampionofnarnia chapter 13 . 3/30/2007
Really you think it was too fast?

I read this today and i admit that it was corny at points but AUs are hard to write, if you want after you reivise i could take a look at it before you were to post it again. I wouldn't mind at all. I can't wait to see how you edit this story. Please Repost soon

InkGothical
Heather chapter 13 . 3/26/2007
I really enjoyed this and would like to read the revised edition. What is it called.
gaara-o-sand chapter 13 . 3/20/2007
so it begins... as you-neek begins the long quest to destroy the one story to rule them- wait a minute, had a little LOTR thing going on there, just watched da movie, neway say hi to everyone 4 me!
pimpofthetitans chapter 13 . 3/20/2007
well i love your story and i hope since your rewriting it it just gets better ill re read the story when you put up the rewrite.