Reviews for Family Secrets
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
Interesting story so far, I liked it. I can't wait to read more.

psychicspyarrowangel chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
U should really update this story cause it's awesome
Rockwolf chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
It's great pls idpdate
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 8 . 8/19/2009

There are so few of this BtVS/HP fics that have Buffy and Angel together, and they just are THE couple, if you get my meaning.

It's interesting to have Harry and Buffy in separate houses and still be so tight together.

Wonder how everyone will react when they finally find out about Buffy being the Slayer...and then Angel. And you never said how the Scoobies reacted...

So, I don't know what else to say except that, should you ever decide to update this I'll be waiting.
Steph1215 chapter 8 . 3/13/2009
Hi i like the store
Princesakarlita411 chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
so will buffy sneak angel into hogwarts?

great fic so far wil u continue it?
carrebear14 chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
post more!
deactivated001 chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
this is so funny! and i really think you should continue it! :)
blue moon chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
good story please write more soon.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 8 . 4/10/2008
kool fic
hoping for sin chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
You have to update!

I love Buffy and Harry Potter crossovers but there is like, none with BA. Which is riduculous because they are the perfect couple.

Not really happy with her being in Slytherin, but I can hack it if you make it good.

Sparrowling chapter 8 . 2/16/2008
cool please continue
Arica 120 chapter 8 . 11/21/2007
enchanted nightingale chapter 8 . 7/10/2007
The plot is intriguing. I can't wait to see what happens next. Are you going to sneak Angel in Hogwarts? Is he going to dance with Buffy on the night of the Ball? How is Buffy going to handle the Slytherin's? Please update!
Silence is Silver chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
Well i have to say that i am in love with your writings. I can't find enough Harry potter/ Buffy crossovers with a BA pairing so i love it. Okay now i'm babbling sorry. Keep up the good work and update soon.