Reviews for Show's Over Synergy
Neros Urameshi chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I have never seen such a real and emotional story. You did absolutely great on it. It makes me feel like I've seen an actual Jem episode.
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Dum dum duuuuum. He finally knows the truth. Good job on showing how he can be a twit at times and how Jem or Jerrica can be pulled in seperate paths because of her actions.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Cute. I wonder what his reaction to Synergy would be.
gianluca de duonni chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Jem is a celebrity. So is Jerrica Benton. They can both afford to have a two-timing boyfriend, since news is news, regardless of whether it is good or bad. Being a celebrity means you have to thrive on what might be termed gossip, since the normal rules of polite society are different when you are rich and famous.
shana78 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
again! cute. story

ps. please have a new story out soon!
shana78 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
that was cute. but i'm a little mad! why didn't rio kiss, jerrica?

ps. idea. synergy is a woman for a Day or 2

it's all your if you like? _
Sarah8 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I like it. It's a very intriguing way of having the truth come out. :) Very good.

sarah
NepenthesMiranda chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
This is a very nice little fic. It was like reading a breath of fresh air, the whole take on the Rio-finds-out-about-Jerrica/Jem situation was written with a straight-forward voice and a sweet attitude. One word of advice, though, is that you might want to watch out for keeping your dialogue fully in quotation marks next time. :) But it's always nice to have a new writer here in JEM's circle and I hope we see more work from you in the future.