Reviews for The Chronicles of Raven: Painful Beginnings
flameslavier chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
I found this story to be simply amazing
I just can't describe it, it is that good
Regina lunaris chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I love this story! Great Job!
aleatoire726 chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
like it so far :D
ChocoToT chapter 24 . 12/11/2009
this was a wonderful story... it looks like a lot of patience and planning went into it.. i really enjoyed it
AraneaDuDios chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
haha i want to finish it later
buddybuddy96 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
"You truly are a sad little man, aren't you?" LOL!:)
Hunter Greene chapter 23 . 12/30/2008
i want to cry damn those elders
Hunter Greene chapter 15 . 12/30/2008
MarnieGray chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I love the Teen Titans

Raven and Slade are my favorites

I can't wait to finish reading!
Taeniaea chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
great story
Ameerah chapter 24 . 8/1/2008
I just finished reading this story's 24 chapters, you did a great job! I had trouble pulling my eyes away from it. Alot of spelling errors, but the story was very touching. I dont think anyone could have ever writen it better than you have! I look forward to catching up on the rest of the sequals.
Black Karasu chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
Unfortunately, I must get to bed. I have terrible school tomorrow. I'll be sure to read more!
Sdarian chapter 14 . 4/28/2007
After reading your reply, I can see your side better. It is just that when dealing with characters that have a major bend towards certain fighting styles, I don't like to have them act too out of that character. Like with this, I would have expected Slade to also train her in her powers, similar to what he did with Terra. While this thinking is not all inclusive, with characters that are somewhat superpowered in only one area, I like them to stick with it. With a character like Ranma, his main superpower (in my opinion at least) is his incredible speed at learning new techniques. If he went from a primarily fist-and-foot fighting style to a mage-and-occasional-fist fighting style to deal with a specific bad guy, then started to balance it out in his style is much more believable, partly because his style is 'Anything Goes' and it's primary tenet is Adaptability.
Sdarian chapter 13 . 4/26/2007
My biggest complaint here, is that this is Raven. She is at core a magic user. This was a big battle, and while I understand not using her powers to hide her identity, once unmasked she should have let loose. Even more, since this is after she learned all those additional black magic spells from the dragon-in-the-book guy and the whole Trigon thing where she STOPPED TIME, she should have ripped the Titans to pieces. Instead, all she did was throw some tiles at Starfire. Major letdown.
Vamprisslizy chapter 24 . 4/15/2007
i loved everything but the ending