Reviews for Yugi and Harry and the Philosopher's stone
David-El chapter 9 . 6/3
I'm surprised that the duelists didn't give out cards for presents.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
I read the Beginings but it says nothing about Kairi having a item or a Yami , where did they come from
DarkflowerOfJc chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
. . .

eyes

of

doom. . .

oh no

Good story never the less
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
This was great! Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
ya don't need to take divination to see what the chapter's title means: it's doomsday
annea101 chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
poor yugi now I can see why you put his and harrys name in the tittle...voldemort wont try that again...right?
KittyKatt357 chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Yugi and Harry and the Christmas of the Chocolate Frogs! XD
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Okay, I get that this is a very early work, so the writing quality won't be up to Ennead standards, but... Who/what the heck is with that "Kari Ironhide" girl?
loretta537 chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
this was a great story
Marikalay chapter 18 . 1/4/2012
I hope that you don't mind my reviewing the entire story rather than each chapter, but I've got quite a few reviews to send in as it seems I'm quite behind on your stories.

At any rate, I fell in love with your crossover immediately. I loved the idea that they joined the group in the first year instead of being thrust in later on, it gave the whole thing a much more organic rate of growth

I would also like to congratulate you on your writing of Kari and Ombre. I normally avoid stories with original characters (I'm sure you've seen enough to know why), but Kari and Ombre were extremely well done and entirely believable.
madmarie chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Looks good so far. Just a little confused though because I just finished beginnings and suddenly Kari has a yami, have I missed a story somewhere?

Loved Beginnings by the way. :)
Soldier of Passion chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
so...why no Marik?
lightningrook chapter 18 . 2/22/2011
Me likee. :) I shall move on to the sequel in the morning, I can't wait to see what happens next year!
lightningrook chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE FROGS! They do seem to be taking over the world here... Now I'm having an 'omake moment' (I know it makes no sense) wondering how the characters would react to such a situation. XD

This is awesome, and so I shall sacrifice my nap and continue reading! *lame epic pose*
Ky0chan chapter 18 . 11/6/2010
...-deep breath- BEST STORY EVER! XD

I LOVE IT! YAY! I think it was the BEST harry potter/yugioh fanfic EVER.

Hope you do write all of the series!

-YWG .