Reviews for Did You Hear
imjustagirl0077 chapter 5 . 1/13/2007
I thought it was good except why would Alex make out with Jay if she and Paige were going out? I cant wait for the next chapter. I wonder how thats going to work out.
NickyFox13 chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
I like this story, it's short, but not so short that you wonder why you read it. It's to the point, and explains what happens quickly. I love how there are many different characters involved and different plots but still somehow connect. Keep up the good work, and will be waiting for the next update.
0nel0vexo chapter 5 . 11/4/2006
ii RELi LiKE iT ]
squinto chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I like it, it's very original and I think you should post more.
xenasargo2 chapter 5 . 4/9/2006
It was a bit short, and cut off sort of quick, but I liked how the rumor was started. It was an original idea. Can't see Alex making out with Jay for even one second, but then again...you added the touch of her becoming as paranoid as Paige about her image...and so maybe she WOULD do it, if for no other reason than to find out WHY she was getting the looks and whispers, though I STILL think she'd be more likely to beat the information out of him. But anyway...great chapter...and the preview for the next one looks VERY intriguing, especially after seeing Redemption Song (how they weren't subtle about their intense dislike of each other! lol)
yarii19 chapter 5 . 4/8/2006
that was great...but i was kinda confused about the button thing...alex works in the skool? or was it in the movie place?...but it was great though...
WillowSpikey chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
ok u have top do one about paigeor even alex...or sean...yea sean!...PLZ!
xenasargo2 chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
Sad thing is that Marco went through what so many gay people go through everyday...even with all the proven facts about AIDS. Some people are such idiots!

Great chapter! Keep going...can't wait to read more "juicy rumors"! lol
curlyhair343 chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
great why not do the paige gay thing?
Luv2write4u13 chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
That's so not right how Craig's rumor got cleared so fast, in the first chapter. I mean, you don't consider the stuff he did abuse? Sure it wasn't physical, but that causes emotional and mental turmoil. Craig's such a jerk, and truthfully the only way I can like him is when he's with Manny. I'm glad Ashley left his sorry stank booty, even though I don't like her either.
Luv2write4u13 chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
I liked this chappy, but I noticed that Emma said, "...so you automatically assumed," and Ellie said the same thing too. This was really good. I can't believe they thought she was dead. Don't they look in the newspapers and stuff? That doesn't surprise me about them. Sometimes all the people on Degrassi just listen to rumors and talk about people.
Luv2write4u13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I like this. It's really interesting and everything. I love the rumors, I'm obsessed with things like this. I don't spread rumors like that, but I am a bit of a gossip girl.
brokenbride chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
Poor Marco. That rumor was just mean. And I don't know why people would act like that. Obviously they're not too smart. But that's obvious to, since you've got to be pretty stupid to believe a rumor. Anywho, I can't wait to see who's going to be rumored about next. Please post more soon, thanks.
watercooleromance chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
:) Very good.
TheVenomRunsThruMe chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
this was good I like. keep up the good work!