Reviews for New Beginnings
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 14 . 6/25/2014
omfg i should kill you right now! WHY END IT LIKE THIS YOU SON OF A BITCH! AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! This story is awesome, and suddenly you just end it like this? rage...
BayHawk chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
Dear Heavens,you haven't updated in...6 years...? Almost 7? Dude,that's unacceptable!...Just kidding. I'd really appreciate it if you did,though. It's a good story. :')
Jettnujingle chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
WOW! I love ur idea about Ed having his own team, and the homonculous thing was so... blood churning. Will this story continue? PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS IT'S AWESOME! :))))

XOXO 3

My signature of thanks
SolarRuby17 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Why is it that every single EdxRose story on this site is either very short, poorly written, or doomed to be forever incomplete. All the good ones fall into the last catagory. This one is very good to. But with six years with no updates, I think its safe to kiss this jewel goodbye.
Aequus Koala chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Like some of the other people said, it would be nice to see your continue this. _"
littlemisssweetheart chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
i know it's been years snice you touched this fic and you've probably moved on from it but please find the inspriation to continue i love this fic
Fullmetal Alchemist Edward chapter 14 . 7/9/2008
Although it has been about two years, this is still a good fic. Please update.
xiia chapter 14 . 6/24/2008
This is the best fic I have ever read. This should have been the sequel to FMA, please! Please find it in your heart to continue! I loved the scene with Ed by the gate, hell, the whole last chapter was awesome. I love this fic! You are the best!
dererereererererererererereree chapter 14 . 6/3/2008
why is it that when the plot gets really interesting, the fic isn't continued. i hate cliffies. please right more
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 14 . 1/30/2008
OMGosh! Edo's an hommunculi? Wa, wanna know what happens

So 'teresting!

-Gabs.
love it chapter 14 . 12/26/2007
GAH!

AMAZING!

(thinking oh noes! Ed's a homuncli! but this is an awesome story!)

please update! I'll give you lots of cookies!
littlemisssweetheart chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
please do'nt say you've abandoned the story PLEASE. i really hope you get some inspiration and come back
RuKkA chapter 14 . 7/21/2007
YAY I lurved it...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon..hm maybe its not healthy to be addicted to a fanfic? oh well ill give you a um erm A cookie if you update asap
Ryan chapter 14 . 6/20/2007
Awesome story! I really like the new characters, as well as the fight scenes :). And Ed with the Ouroborous symbol, nice twist. I also see very few Ed&Rose fanfics, so that got my attention. Please update soon.
Aequus Koala chapter 14 . 9/9/2006
I don't know whether it's just that you've lost the inspiration to write this story, or in some way you've been put down, or something. But, I absolutely adored reading this fanfiction, and although there are a few minor problems (as all stories have these) it is one of my top favorite FMA fanfictions, and I would really encourage you to update.

Wether it be soon, or wether it be far (suiting you) so I can know what happens!

Great story!