Reviews for Full Circle
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
Please continue this!
ArmorBlade chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
Yo! Finding this reminded me why I liked reading Kim Possible fics a couple years ago - can't for the life of me understand why I didn't come across this one then...because quite frankly it's good. Epic no, but has a real edge that leaves an imprint.

The mindset of a Drakken done well - allowed to be truely creepy a bit while staying very well in canon, and the witty banter between Shego and 'Kimmie' makes sense and is completely enjoyable to read. You let all the characters shine and be naturally murky at the same time. *applaudes*

So by all means, I think you should continue. By the looks of it, you have a good half of the plot lined out (up to everyone finding there are indeed 2 - and that Drakken can threaten to cut both their existances) and then more fun ensues creating chaos until the end - if nothing else have fun experimenting to find that end. Even if it grinds a bit, it finishes it and no cliffhanger to dissappoint/disrupt people in the middle of a good read.

-AB
chaoticspaces chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Continue eet! Doo et NAOW! But seriously, yes for finding information again. I really hope you continue it, the thought is unique and I can see it working. Evil Kim 3
momomago chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
that was totally funny and awesome, it's a great idea and i would love to read some more anytime soon
kjmarie chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Love the story hope you update soon
ShalimarMars chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
weird...ok well sides the slight weirdness...i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!i really hope you update really soon!
Queen-Cocaine chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
Gah! I've been searching for ages for a dark Kigo story. I.e where Kimmie goes bad. That's would be kickass i said to myself. I hope you're going to finish it.

Rock On!
Serpent King chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
I take it that since this story has not been updated in more than a year it's been abandoned, or do you still have plans to continue it?

Personally I'd love to see it continued.
Jack chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
Not bad at all. I'm really enjoying reading this, the way you portrayed the Kims was excelent and very believeable. A few spelling mistakes but they're minor.

The biggest problem I can see though is that I've reached Chapter 5 and there isn't any more story for me to read! Keep up the good work and keep updating, I need my Kigo fix.
K-promises-fall chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
This is fun... I never read a story where there was literally a bad kim and good kim... and now that i have... totally wicked.

Update whenever you can.

Later;)
EpIcKiGo chapter 5 . 2/27/2007
dude u totally gt 2 update now i need and i mean NEED 2 no wots gunna appen
KnightSaberRage chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
nice, can't wait for the next up-date
Suiadan chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
hm original idea, please update soon, i really like this fic.
Athla chapter 5 . 6/29/2006
this is great!
PillowQueen chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
i wonder whats going to happen next good story
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »