Reviews for Battle for Dominance
ShipLikeFangirls chapter 15 . 4/18
If the offer is still out there I could be the editor! I can fix stuff like spelling and grammar!
grammarnatzi101 chapter 11 . 3/15
I also noticed you have a bit of trouble with certain parts of grammar. It doesn't affect the story(although a couple times I had a littl3. e trouble...). Overall, it has a fantastic plot and fabulous writing. Keep up the good work!
What also makes a crazy lunatic?
1. Clap your hands during a test or some quiet reading time. See who joins in.
2. Try to set a trend, whether it be Leotard Thursday or possibly singing Toddler Tunes.
3. Yell, "Delinquent!" at any kid riding a scooter, Barbie SUV, or another other fake vehicle.
Grammarnatzi101 chapter 10 . 3/15
I recomemd checking your grammar. You'll notice that you write well, but it's very hard to follow when you'll write a sentence like,"The door close after he enter the room" insted of "The door closed after he entered the room". You sound like you're from Russia, or Russia himself. No offense to Russia though! We love you Russia!
Naruto Meowzers chapter 5 . 2/25
Halie! Nooooooooooooooo! I'll save you! *Grabs baseball bat and male screams are heard* Awesome story so far! Poor Naruto!

Naruto Meowzers
Kittens Kat chapter 23 . 1/17
THIS STORY IS GREAT! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/8/2014
This was a really cool ff! I liked the twist where halie was a gaurdian angel(or other)
It was also awesome when you reffered to that stay alove game XD That movie was so weird.
Overall- Awesome! It had a little bit of everything which was good although I think you should've included a lil' bit of Sasunaru lovin' scenes *wiggles eyebrows* • \./
Guest chapter 23 . 10/27/2014
I loved your story, but I really wonder how naruto got sasuke to submit?
Parnita chapter 23 . 10/26/2014
You are a magi! Definitely! U spin magic in Ur words! This was addictive! I have my exam tomorrow & i read this! Grr!
aoi bakafly chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
Hey, im from Germany and somehow your poem doesnt make sense. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 8/23/2014
AL;FNE;VMDSFSDMFKDNFJV! This story is FANTASTIC! I LOVED EVERY CHAPTER AND EVERY SINGLE BIT! _
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Omg, I see what you did! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I was really excited to read this fanfic and I could see how it was clearly based on Boys Over Flowers (which I love). However, I'm disappointed. Your summary sounded interesting but loads of your sentences in the fic have at least one error in the grammar! It got really annoying when this happened so many times and piled up! I'm sorry but I just can't stand this and I wish that you had gotten a beta for your story beforehand. I couldn't even get done with the first chapter because you had so many errors that irked me.
Shelly Marsh chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Nice Nice and wow does this fanfic sound familiar *wink wink
RmeGamr chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
The more I read, the more I compare Halie to Hisoka Youichi.
blah blah chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
the story is GREAT but i didn't get it... uh... what happened to sasuke that made him lose the bet ?
1,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »