Reviews for Battle for Dominance
yukino76 chapter 23 . 6/14
good story i really liked it
SexiiFoxii chapter 23 . 5/10
That was nice
IvyDobe chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Has so much similarities to Boys Over Flowers Nice since i started to once again watch that drama.
JamlessMinnie chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
why didn't they just get a taxi or any other vehicle...?
Anon chapter 8 . 1/26/2016
I'm not going to lie, this story needs a lot of work. It's a good plot but it's being overshadowed by the grammatical errors. You need to remember to put "-ed", for example, "he's piss" instead of "he's pissed" or "you're screw" instead of "you're screwed". Unfortunately, it gets annoying after a while and I had to stop reading.
CheekyChamp2015 chapter 6 . 1/6/2016
This Sasuke is a bastard and I'm not gonna read this anymore
soyoraite chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
reminds me of boysv over flower~~
AnnariLove chapter 23 . 11/6/2015
OMG. Best book ever. So that's what the poem meant in english. How romantic. Are you doing one with Halie's Pov. That would be so awesome. I love this.
The Eternal Fable chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Omg, Hana Yori Dango! Daisuki!
Icestar2012 chapter 23 . 9/10/2015
amazing... one of the most beautiful stories I have read... 3
Icestar2012 chapter 11 . 9/9/2015
WHAT THE HECK, YOU WRITE HER POEM IN FRENCH, SPANISH, JAPANESE, ITALIAN, AND GERMAN BUT NOT ENGLISH... oh, I see what you did there... that's just mean... 3
Unknown2any1 chapter 23 . 8/19/2015
mind blown
laughed mostly, squealed like the fan girl I am, and scoffed LoL
Great fic, I applaud you
ShipLikeFangirls chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
If the offer is still out there I could be the editor! I can fix stuff like spelling and grammar!
grammarnatzi101 chapter 11 . 3/15/2015
I also noticed you have a bit of trouble with certain parts of grammar. It doesn't affect the story(although a couple times I had a littl3. e trouble...). Overall, it has a fantastic plot and fabulous writing. Keep up the good work!
What also makes a crazy lunatic?
1. Clap your hands during a test or some quiet reading time. See who joins in.
2. Try to set a trend, whether it be Leotard Thursday or possibly singing Toddler Tunes.
3. Yell, "Delinquent!" at any kid riding a scooter, Barbie SUV, or another other fake vehicle.
Grammarnatzi101 chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
I recomemd checking your grammar. You'll notice that you write well, but it's very hard to follow when you'll write a sentence like,"The door close after he enter the room" insted of "The door closed after he entered the room". You sound like you're from Russia, or Russia himself. No offense to Russia though! We love you Russia!
1,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »