Reviews for Dreams of You
montaquecat1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I am so happy that you COMPLETE your stories. Thank You! It is so frustrating when they don't. Especially if it is a good story and they Never finish it. Forgot how your first chapter started. It sucks you right in. dd
Lady-Meme chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
Kelsismom...you have a great voice, and this continuation is very touching and emotionally packed. You have a great imagination as your other story I've read is remarkable as well, even better.

I've read one of your other stories as I said and started the other. I read back in your reviews to see if anyone else had mentioned what I was feeling as I read.

I am not published as a writer yet, but the best constructive criticism I can give you is to stay in your POV with your characters through their whole scene. If Frankie is talking in a scene to his mother, his mother's thoughts can't be voiced until the designated POV has changed, unless they are as Frankie sees them by her body language, things said to him or past experiences.

Also a story is either written in first person or third person not interchanging.

Also I thought Lizzie's character was out of place as well in chapter 13, she sounded so selfish, possesive for only going with this man for a month. More like a high school scenario even if she'd had dreams and wasn't confident, she is an adult and a very mature one at that. She needed to find a better solution and I think Lizzie would have, and so would Patrick...thinking maybe once in while he might take her with him for a couple days especially for a day or so to Ireland. Since it was a one month month anniversary.

With both these characters I think it would have taken longer to develop this relationship, because of past experiences.

Okay I hope you understand that reviews are to help us improve.

You have such a special talent here, and I have loved your ideas and I hope you will write many more stories your readers are able to enjoy and treasure.

Warm Wishes
Donaroja chapter 15 . 10/29/2009
I absoluetly adore the movie and your story was fantastic! It really captured the characters well. :)
Gene's Gal chapter 15 . 8/1/2009
Tears are falling down my face, this story is beautiful and moving. Emotional, romantic, passionate and funny in places, I think this is the ideal sequel to Dear Frankie. Patrick is a excellent name for a handsome man like the Stranger, I loved this story very much. Added to faves.
Timeflies chapter 15 . 4/24/2009
Nice ending to your story. Thanks.
Timeflies chapter 14 . 4/24/2009
Well done! Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 13 . 4/24/2009
Boy, she brings that dream nearly to life with her attitude towards Patrick. Her mother's right...Ouch! Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 12 . 4/24/2009
Very romantic ending. It's good he told her all about himself. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 11 . 4/24/2009
Those kids spoiled a good thing. Frankie doesn't want to let Patrick go. Catriona seems to be smitten with Patrick, lol... Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 10 . 4/24/2009
Couldn't sleep and here I sit reading. Patrick gets his wish that they will stay here. That almost kiss interrupted by Frankie and his friend. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
Funny chapter. Lizzy over reacts, just like a woman would until she hears the truth. LOL Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 8 . 4/22/2009
Too bad we didn't get to hear Marie's other name, LOL His musings are fun and endearing. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
Lizzy sure daydreams a lot. How sweet of Catriona to help Frankie learn to speak. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
Powerful chapter. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
So you wrote his thoughts, too. Okay, let's see where this leads us. Reading on.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »