Reviews for The Living Doll
angel61991 chapter 7 . 4/24/2006
great story so far please update soon.
erning chapter 7 . 4/24/2006
What a cute chapter! * _ *
half-demon628 chapter 7 . 4/23/2006
That darn Kisame...*snaps fingers*...well, I think it's really good, update soon!
Thyphy chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Hahahahaha! Sex shop bag! I can't imagine Sasuke carrying one of these XD I loved Itachi's reaction too :P

*goes to read the second chapter*
kitsunelova chapter 7 . 4/23/2006
i likey.
Red Asatari chapter 7 . 4/23/2006
that was great! Naruto is property of Sasuke! pls pls pls pls update soon
kender chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
just to let you know the story is very cute, the only problem is that chap 2 is missing.

kender
Atilla-the-Honey chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
omg i luv it! when will the curious neji meet naru-chan? And u definitely need sum gaanaru in there 2 make sasuke-kun jealous! and Possessive! Teehee~!

upd8 a.s.a.p!
CTraffic chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
please please please please update son!1
Trekiael chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
Yeah! You finally updated! I was beginning to get worried! Oh! 'Property of Sasuke', hum? That's so naughty! Hope he'll still have it the next day at school for everyone to see, hehehe. aah, we still don't know what Gaara is and how he knows Naru-chan. I still hope you'll make it NejiGaara too. Anyway, good chapter, good luck for the next, hope you'll update sooner! Ja ne!
xWishxUponxAxStar chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
aw cute love it love it love it! update update
avila7989 chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
AWSOME FIC PLEASE UPDATE SON! I NEED TO READ MORE! YOUR FIC IS SO CUTE!
Charlie chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
finally an update! i was waiting and waiting for it! Keep writing and update faster faster faster faster!
pemphetru chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
THOSE precise three words of all the vocabulary the English language possesses... CX OMG HOW CUTE! AND GAARA WENT TO LUNCH WITH NARUTO!
TimeFlys chapter 6 . 4/17/2006
Your being to lazy! How troublesome! lol sorry had to say it. Look on the bright side at least your not on of those people that claim not to be lazy, It is better to to tell the truth then it it is to tell a lie and be proven false... or something like that,can't really remeber! I would have liked a little more - you have such great ideas i just wish the chapters where longer. But maybe next time. (hint hint, please?)
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »