Reviews for After Everything
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Wow. You sucker-punched me with this. I'm typing poorly, because I'm crying. I expected a bit of post-series BG fluff, and instead this was . . . real. How I really could see them. Wonderful job illustrating how their relationship and love defies traditional categorization and infused their lives. And bringing in Willow/Tara at the end just hit home-great way to connect Buffy's loss to anyone that has lost a loved one or even just feared it. Great work. My heart hurts, and I have to go cry more now.
spk chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Very poignant story. :)
Dimkaagon chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
That was beautiful. It was sad and poetic. I really enjoyed this, even though it made me cry. Thank you for writing.
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
This story is wonderfully sad. I've read it more than once. You have a wonderful style of prose and storytelling.
odessa chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
i started with your most recent story and then decided to start at the begining. You've improved alot. The buffy/Giles romance is slightly creepy. You do a good job at making it tasteful. But the part in this story when you mention that Giles removed the locks... Definately ups the weird factor.
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Ok. I'm crying. Didn't expect to. :-)

I appreciate that you show an emotional, but not sexual, love. Deep love does not need to equal sexual contact. Physical love/sexuality limits the number of relationships, not increases them. Emotional love is boundless in it's number and intensity. It is refreshing to read a story that reflects that truth.
ivywatcher chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I've probably read this story five or six times and it only just occured to me that I'd never taken the time to review it, which seemed a little selfish when I love it so much.

I loved that you brought them together at the end, and that you didn't make them immortal. People tend to forget with these two that Giles really is older than her, and in a normal world he'd most likely die first. You did an admirable job of showing their love and affection for each other, even without going into romance. I particularly appreciated the balance you struck with this between them never going out but also being more than friends.

So all in all, thank you for this wonderful story which fixes so many things about the Buffy and Giles relationship and, I think, gives them the closest thing to a happily ever after that they're likely to get. Cheers!
mfig chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Wonderful story! Very well written and tasteful. Well done!
sparky24 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Another great heartfelt story. Nicely done.
Sumiko Kenchi Haimoto chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Damn, that's depressing. Aw man, now I need to go cry. Ugh. It was very beautifully written. I really loved it. But Good Lord, its depressing.

*sniff sniff sob*