Reviews for Strobe Lights
Sir Thumbzzy chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Soo... I'm guessing this story got dropped?
megaman chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
not bad. how does shego set ron and kim up
reader chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
good begening. what happens next. update soon
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Hope you continue this one. So Kim's been friends with Shego and Bonnie here, and Josh is worse than a jerk. Got a feeling who Shego's friend for Kim to talk to might be.
reader chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
ok so far its ok. update
very very tired It's like 5am chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
ok. good start. now update and the story would be even better. update soon
Nightmare2046 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
that's a good start. Now that you got the ball rolling lets see if you can keep it going.
barnabus chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Nice!

You have created a beautiful, vulnerable Kim!

I hope you don't follow the obvious path of generating a lesbian relationship with Shego (this seems to be a different Shego than in the TV series) . But you may have painted yourself into a corner . . . unless Shego realizes what Kim needs a MAN to sooth her hurt and calls in Ron.

If Ron arrives and has to deal with Kim's vulnerability, will he (1) comfort and console her, (2) become confused and unable to face the situation and leave, or (3) recognize that she needs the love of a man, take advantage of her volnerability and determine to become the man that she needs . . . that night!

Hmm, interesting possibilities. Good luck! I hope you make a good choice!
CrazyInuHPfan chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Great story. can't wait for the update
Anghammarad chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
that is a very nice start and i cant wait to read the next chapter so keep up the good work

-Anghammarad-
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
OFF TO AN AWESOME START I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO CHAPTER 2! )
Azuk chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
It's starting good, continue the good work!
strider17 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
hey this is so awsome do i sense a kigo fic this could so totally be a KIGO fic i hope it is lol
Harufu chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Seems interesting as a start...Will watch and see what else to can make of it...Have a few thoughts on who the friend might be, but please not Dr. D...My god that would kill this story and interesting for a few, including myself...
Anonymus chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
this is a good chapter! so u r going to do a lemon with ron huh? GOOD STORY!