Reviews for The Golden Age: Chaotic Cosmos
johnterrencekelly chapter 107 . 4/15/2016
Woah. I just finished the story, and it sure was one hell of a ride. This is a pretty good alternative sequel to Mobile Suit Gundam SEED, with some fluff that reminds me of Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu. It has enough fan service scenes and Gundam action to keep fans satisfied. Boy, did you make the Clyne Faction work for their triumph... Solid OC's also keep the story going, too. Speaking of OC's, Ashino and Jean remind me of Kaname Chidori and Sosuke Sagara, while Frost reminds me of Gauron, but more sinister. I'm pretty curious as to the designs of the new mobile suits you mentioned, and I do hope I could see a design sketch. All in all, it's a good story, and I hope the sequels are up to it.
Jakeros chapter 17 . 4/11/2016
OK! I officially hate Sai now.
Hope those crazy kids will be ok... Blue Cosmos will pay for this.
Jakeros chapter 15 . 4/10/2016
OK, that was smooth; Athrun sure is a ladies man. XD
Axcel chapter 16 . 3/23/2016
This chapter didn't make much sense. Orb is neutral so no one (especially in Orb) would give a crap that she's banging a coordinator. The Alliance probably wouldn't care because said. Coordinator destroyed GENESIS. The Orb and Cagalli thing also make no sense. A country is a country with or without a ruler. Besides, Uzumi had no biological heirs so the throne would pass to his adopted child. There is historical precedence for this in many countries. Sometimes rulers have even adopted for this specific reason (like Uzumi did).

I'm not against throwing the world into chaos for the plot, just against it being done in a non-sensical way.
Axcel chapter 12 . 3/22/2016
Well, it isn't like Sai is immune to a form of emotional break down and extreme stress from war. Not to mention Ysak really is an asshole, though I don't think he knew what Genesis's true target was. It helps that he can always claim that he was told by a Federation Special Forces officer that Ysak had murdered someon e. Naturally, Sai would co-operate with the investigation.
Axcel chapter 5 . 3/21/2016
Lucky bastard Yzak! Share! They said share!

You know, Vladimir is probably equal in skill to Yzak considering the ground fighting involved in stealing the Gundams. If you take his coordinator enhancements into account then he could probably handle himself very well.
Axcel chapter 4 . 3/21/2016
I guess the PLANTs don't blame the Earth Alliance for Requiem since it was revealed to everyone to be Rau's plot and his supporters who did it. Still, if the PLANTs reacted the way Yzak's mother tells him in this chapter due to GENESIS, how, I wonder, will they react to learning of the billions of people killed by the deployment of the N-Jammers and about the destruction of Heliopolis? Probably very, very badly. Maybe even thinking along the lines of "Is Blue Cosmos right? Are we really monsters?"

One thing I always really disliked about Destiny was that the Minerva didn't join the good guys in the end and tried to help GENESIS succeed (though, I don't think they knew its true purpose or how powerful it really was). I like that ship and crew (except for Shinn the psycho betrayer of Orb). Oh, God! I just realized that what happened to Shinn and his family is incredibly similar to what happened in the original Gundam series to Frau and her family in the first episode. Thank God she didn't turn out like him. On the other hand...eugh, Frau or Shinn...Painful Choice...
Jakeros chapter 12 . 3/10/2016
The green eyed beast rears its head, eh? Sai you damned turncoat.
Jakeros chapter 10 . 3/10/2016
Holy. Shit.
Frost is a BEAST!
Jakeros chapter 7 . 3/10/2016
First off:
Yzak-y? *laughs ass off*
Second, isn't this considered sexual harassment?
Jakeros chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
3 chapters in and I've already renounced my hatred for yzak joule. The guy is a hilarity to read about, and I envy the fact he's got not one but two exotic beauties hanging on his arm!
JaeSunRyoo chapter 59 . 12/25/2015
Up till now, I have highly enjoyed your story, even though it is part one of the trilogy.

Although there are minor and sometimes major flaws in character development and plot depth, I would like to first and fore mostly address one VERY important thing:

STOP. ABUSING. ELLIPSES.

You use ellipses so much that they die. Literally. Instead of using commas or full stops which would be more reasonable, you instead choose to use ellipse after ellipse after ellipse. No offense intended, but seriously. It becomes an eyesore after nearly 60 chapters.
echosight001 chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
Okay, One chapter in, and to be honest i'm still mostly clueless. I'm having to jump back and forth to the wiki to figure out who and what these people are.

That said, this fic apparently takes the place of the sequal, which Lord complained about to no end, so assuming his opinion is accurate this can't be worse than what it replaces. Happy Face.
echosight001 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Test Review, just to make sure the work around actually works.
Apex85 chapter 93 . 10/29/2015
Hey I've read later into your other stories so I figured I should answer these questions.

1. Favorite OC: Alkire Majesty because he's hilarious when driving a car, a decent soldier all around, and because how he isn't afraid to call out and pick apart Kira and Lacus tendency to force their naive pacifistic BS on other people like in chapter 42 of CC.

2 Least Favorite OC: ALL OF YOUR ANTAGONIST OC!

Cervantes was a one-dimensional racist psychotic tyrant who was worse then Azrael and Djibril combined with his hatred of coordinators.

His daughter Vanai was a spoiled, snobbish whore who manipulated Sai(one of the more decent and rational characters from canon) into betraying his friends.

Asmodeus Sark's constant bitching about his son(who was himself a complete asshole who deserved his death) while causing nothing but trouble made Sasuke Uchiha look rational.

Frost and Cray were both completely insane w/o any redeeming qualities, depth, or charming traits from the Druggies, overpowered, killed off more likable characters, and JUST! WON'T! STAY! DEAD!

The Doc and everyone in the JIHAD facility would make Mengele and Unit 731 blush. With the former acting like he's a wise philosopher with higher goals when he's just a generic and twisted mad scientist who betrayed his own family and people whose death wasn't gruesome enough.

Noah Borander was a completely spoiled brat who acted like he was a god who could decide mankind's fate and causes mass scale genocide w/o any of the charm or coolness from other characters like Rau Le Creuset or Light Yagami. His being able to control the entire internet at age 10 seemed way too much even for this setting. He also doesn't really have any reason to be the sick freak he is unlike Patrick, Gilbert, or even Rau.

3. Favorite MS: The Pulsar if only because the neuro link system and armanents were completely boss.

4. Best represented Canon character: Cagalli if only because she didn't turn out into the wreck she became in GSD, though Athrun was decent and I appreciated the character development you gave Dearka.

5. Canon characters you didn't do well with: Sai, whose betrayal seemed completely ridiculous and out of nowhere and his isolation plan seemed to stupid and shortsighted compared to how smart he is in canon. I also wished you'd give Shinn more screen time. Poor guy doesn't deserve as much hate as he gets IMO.

6. Improvements: Make your villains less overpowered with some actual depth. Also, alot of your works and chapters looked like huge walls of text, try breaking them down smaller.