Reviews for Hard To Get
Jewel dog chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
Where's the very last chapter it was sooooooo AWSOME!:)...
Guest chapter 11 . 5/28/2014
I...NEED MORE RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO START A RIET! MAKE MOR MAKE MAKE MAKE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
WOOPS! Stupid sensitive touch screens! It posted the review before I finished!
Anyways, as I was about to say... I mean, this story is great and I love the idea but there are things you need to improve on it. Like I said, you need to spread the story out a little more and make it longer. Reason why I say that is because they're too many events happening one after another, making it too fast. That's why I say you need to slow it down a little, make it a little longer and spread the story out more. This is not a flame. I repeat, NOT a flame. I'm trying to help out. Anyways, this is a great story and I can't wait to read the others that you've written :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Okay, one, for me, that story went way too fast, two, because the story went way too fast, the proposal at the end seemed that way as well, especially since they didn't spend much time together etc, etc... and three, time for what? WHAT'S IT TIME FOR KIARIA? I'M SO CONFUSED! *cough, cough* Anyway, all in all, this story was just way too fast for me. But, other than that, this is a very good story. Although, you could have put more detail into it, made it longer and stretched the story out a little. I mean,
Psychic4you chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Story gets intresting now
Psychic4you chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
She'll choose Shadow over Sonic
If so than I'll really stop reading
Psychic4you chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Shadamy ... I really don't like that couple

I just hope it doesn't continue like this because I'm going to stop reading then
Not because it's a bad story don't get me wrong
I just don't like Shadamy
Psychic4you chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Why always 'that' hedgehog -_-

Sorry I just don't like him (Shadow)
Ksiotrnlsn chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Thanks for the fanfic dude .Uhm I kinda want to know what is this story about,is this story is about amy making sonic jealous or is this about shadow and amy, please answer the question. And the fanfic is good keep making more fanfic brofist to you.
Miller chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Uhm, that was understandable and I got one question about who is Kairi I kinda don't know who is she but I know Sonic the hedgehog characters a bit and I hope you answer it.
johnson chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Your fanfic is good try to make more.
aninis chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
ooooooooooooooooooo
ANONIMO chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Maria morreu por causa do avô de eggam o robotinik, maria foi a primeira amiga de shadow na colonia dark ( maria era um garota normal e simpática, enquanto sombra um ouriço preto ao qual o avô de eggam criou para matar sonic ou qualquer um que entrasse em seu caminho ) mas se vc quiser saber tudo assista as sinopses dos episódios de sonic-x a partir do 29 até o 78 que saberá a história completa de shadow.
Sou uma grande fã e sei a história completa de sonic-x.
Mysterious Girl chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
where is the story is it even up yet
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2012