Reviews for How High the Moon
Siry.Pop chapter 26 . 8/12/2008
wow, this story is great! please update! I know it's been too long since you last update but please keep it going!

Plase update and take care!
Randomisation chapter 26 . 8/14/2007
really amazing! this is so good! i love this chapter please please continue! what happens next?
Hoeun chapter 26 . 7/28/2007
HOLY SH*T! OMG! I did not see THAT coming at all. That's insane. Poor Charlie, once he gets over one thing about her life-wham. I love you characterization of Stella-of all of them really. The way you describe Tonks and Lupin is so cute! I totally adore your writing-this story is so amazing. Once of the best written fics I've read (and I've read a lot). Not many people do stories on the lesser mentioned characters in Harry Potter, so this is amazing! I hope to see an update soon!
ice-connoisseur chapter 26 . 7/25/2007
Phew. What a chapter ending. And now I realise that, unlike with all the others, where the cliffies weren't really, as I just needed to click a button to find out what happened next, now I do actually have to wait. Pah.

So update! Soon! Cos that was one cracker of a chapter close! I particually liked the whole eyeballs exploding from head thing, that was funny...

One thing,'ve evidently worked really hard to make this sound more British, but I'm Welsh, which is pretty much British, and bits of it came out more sterotypical or cliched. Can't remember one in particualr, and more were much earlier on in the story, but sometimes it is better to stick with what you know.

Anyways, update soon! Please!

WaterInAPuddle chapter 24 . 7/17/2007
OMG. I Disappear for like ever and I get 2 chapters! -

Honestly, I only came back to fanfiction to see if you updated and, if so, to read the new chapt(s)! And it seems that I forgot some of the story and now must go back and happily reread it

I like the title "Just a Piece of Glass;" it makes me think Alice in Wonderland. ; But since Alice in Wonderland is a book rather than a song, would you be referring to Caedmon's Call?

Anyways, expect a second review from me after I finish reading all that is written so far!

I expect updates! :O

And Moi's story; I expect that too *grins*

Keep up the good work :)
Hoeun chapter 25 . 6/21/2007
Wow, I can't believe you don't have 10 reviews. Many other fics aren't half as good and get more publicity. I simply adore this fic and think it is the best one not focused exactly on Harry. Great relationships, realism, and plot. I love it and hope you continue!
karniverous pineapple chapter 25 . 4/12/2007
oh nose!

i have only just realised that i have not yet reviewed the last chapter! blame AOL. muchoes apologies.

anyhoo: YAY, another chapter of the excellent variety! I am rather enjoying this here story of yours.

Nice to finally find out some of the secretness! :D Now you've just got to update. I look forward to finding out more of the secretness!

Karniverous Pineapple

PS. If you don't update within the next ten minutes i'm sending the were-rats round.
Oneirataxia chapter 25 . 3/11/2007
Great job! Ok, i know this is going to sound kind of weird but OCD me has been wondering...

Is Stella pronounced like the beer (Stel-la) or is it pronounced with a Spanish double l/y (Steya)?
Randomisation chapter 25 . 3/11/2007
i love this story! the most amazing thing ever! please continue!
karniverous pineapple chapter 24 . 2/18/2007
:D you updated at last! *dances*

another good chapter! hopefully you are now utterly reinspired and will be updating every other minute.

you really need to keep writing because your story is quite possibly one of the best i have read in a long while. although you do need to hurry up and reveal all the secretness.

i will forgive your lack of updating if you update soonly.

karniverous pineapple (beware the wererats)
DarcyWolfsbane chapter 24 . 2/2/2007
I'm Back! I had a long list of stories bookmarked on my computer at home. Needless to say, I forgot to copy that list before I went away to college with a new laptop. I just rediscovered this wonderful story and will bookmark it.

Now to actually review. Wow. Lots has happened. Charlie killed that deatheater? I was worried when the kid took away the wands that something really bad would happen.

On another note, it is kind of hard not to include thoughts about heaven or the afterlife when dealing with death. I have not seen one instance in this story that makes me think you are forcing any beliefs onto us.

-Abigail(my real name)

P.S. I totally forget if this has already been clarified, but why does Charlie call her Stella, and why doesn't she like it?
Randomisation chapter 24 . 1/31/2007
gr8 chapter im so glad u updated! still luv it amazing story :)
karniverous pineapple chapter 23 . 8/19/2006
yay, another great chapter! the moody/mcgonagall thing had me laughing for ages! poor harry, he's never going to be able to look them in the eye again...

update soon, or i'll set the were-rats on you.

Karniverous Pineapple, Keeper of the Were-Rats (hell yeah!)
harrypottermagic32 chapter 23 . 8/19/2006
So Ravenclaw's horcrux is a flute. I don't know what the box is for but I wish Remus would just let Harry have it! Hopefully it's still around and didn't get lost in the chaos. Harry kept mentioning that he only had two hours- to do what, I'm not sure, but the hope that fight didn't last too long! Speaking of the fight, that was pretty intense. Where did all those death eaters come from? Yikes. It's so sad, but obviously realistic, about all the casualties and injuries.

I have to say, the McGonagall and Moody scenes are great! So funny. It's good to have some comic relief every once in awhile.

Oh, and I totally understand your "disclaimers," as you call them. I'm the same as you, I have some great friends that are gay and I hate it when people use those sort of terms as insults all the time. And while I'm a faithful person too, and believe in God, I could definitely see a character like Harry struggling in that area. So it makes perfect sense to me.
WaterInAPuddle chapter 23 . 8/18/2006
oh! murder mystery! I must insist you write the Moi story. :D

Anyolwho, I like how you changed perspectives. Poor Charlie, that night's pretty much done with for him; life threatening situations seem to interupt that (Harry's now scarred for life (Moody and Hellcat, hehe)...more so than before, that is). Hopefully Harry gets what he needs and they get a room...

A few more grammatical errors in the beast, but it is a beast and I know how being pressed for time is. Besides, this isn't a published book (I actually once bought a book that had spelling errors and gramatical errors all throughout it :( ). So don't stress the small stuff.

And, yeah, I'd so be the witch with the gun...or two. A machine gun would be rather interesting, if not slightly messy. Have you ever seen Potter Puppet Pals? It's funny. I can send you the link if you've never seen it. (I insist that you see it once!) bother, bother, bother...

Tell Neville to send me a huge herd of wererats, or should it be pack? I'll help Myra find the cure :D Besides, if I help Myra, Charlie won't be so jealous...and stupidlike. ;)