Reviews for To Remind Darien
Syulai chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Very sweet story! I like the way Darien is always falling for Serena no matter what.
SakuSyaoLvr chapter 10 . 11/25/2010
This could totally be the end but i would love to read darien's POV and epilogue.

Please update soon
Death and Rebirth chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
CUTE BUT IS SERENA STILL 20 IN THE END OF THE STORY?
MadaMag chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
At some points it was hard to understand what's happening (it seams as if everything is happening in one day), but the ending was great. Thank for the story.
Beloved Dawn chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
I liked the story a lot. From your authors notes, I'm glad I didn't start reading it before it was done ;). I especially liked the looking at them to see how they'd have become if it wasn't for the scouts. Great job!
SailorMoonForever chapter 10 . 4/9/2009
that was great! tho i was kinda confused with some of the punctuation...you used a lot of '!' when they don't fit there. but great story!
chibiangel413 chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
I had wondered what her calling him Endymion would do to his memories. Interesting that Pluto enlisted Kunzite's help to restore the timeline. I kind of like the twist that the crystal restored the timeline and them back to their younger selves, and I was glad the generals made it back to them in the restored timeline.
anokas2757 chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
an unexpected ending? yeah,it was...

really nice chapter,i enjoyed every word of it...

now i'm gonna wait for the epilogue and darien's pov.

congratulations

i really love your story
BloomAmber chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
Wow... that was... unexpected. :p First they're fighting over Endymion not being in Darien, and then over Mina, and the next thing I know they're all living a Cinderella-ever-after. :p Good job on this!:p
BloomAmber chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
O.O" HE'S NOT ENDYMION? HOW CAN HE NOT BE ENDYMION! AND HoW cAn YoU lEaVe Us In ThIs SuSpEnSe? Continue soon!
Krys7 chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
aw so sad ( plz update soon
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
more please write more!
anokas2757 chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
great chapter!

so he really doesn't remember...

i really want to read a chapter with darien POV,that would be really interesting.i was wondering, what if he remembering something and is kepping a secret from serena?could be a option :P

please update soon and keep with that good work of yours *.*
chibiangel413 chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
It must be so hard for Serena deal with her past alone. And now, Kunzite believed that Endymion is not in Darien, what a shock that must be. Why does he believe that, because to me it seems that Darien does have a little of Endymion in him, it is just locked away very tight in his mind that only small parts of him slip out.
lightofastar chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
I am really looking forward to seeing how this story ends