Reviews for Killed by Them
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/29
I'd like to say something about the fic They Saved Milton Keynes. The Iron Chicken is not a robot.
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
An amusing tale to be sure. While written six years ago and marked complete, I'd love to see it exanded on. If I'm right taking them down might prove rather interesting. Am thinking their associates in G troop. As might be any attempts to identify them afterwards.
Sylvan Tart chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This is a very good beginning to what could become a full blown, complex story.

It's too bad you haven't posted any more of this.

I don't know if these reviews are sent to the authors or even read as this area seems moribund.

If you get this, please continue this. It's really good.
lily chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Please continue this story. I just started watching the show again on DVD and I am addicted to the show.
Ezza chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE!
anon chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
great story please continue it . apparently there is going to be a dead like me movie
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Loved it!
Groo chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
i haven't seen any Dead Like Me but 'killed by them' was well written and i get the ideas in it even though i don't know the source characters. Very good and discriptive ... but what was that about a toilet seat? :)
Oralindie chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Oh! Awesome, I haven't seen a DLM fic like this before. Update soon!
elven trinity chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I like the idea of the FBI investigating them. I'm a major X-files fan and my mind went straight to that. Not that I'm suggesting a crossover. Anyways great job. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
katyana chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
What a brilliant idea! Much fun, I really enjoyed this!
Dreamweaver1985 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I liked the idea that the FBI are investigating the reapers, under the assumption that they are some form of assassin.

I think this story could go further, though at this stage I can't think how.

Brilliant!
Jayy chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
This is actually pretty interesting. Are you going to work on this some more, or is this a one shot kind of thing. I'm hoping that you add to it.
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Interesting take on an outsider's point of view of the Reapers. You should work on your punctuation and grammer a bit more, but the story itself was very inventive. Good job!