Reviews for Transfigured Hearts 1: Caught
awynn22 chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Awesome story! Loved how insecure Remus is. I bet you can tell which Remus I want,eh? (Here's a hint! Boyish Remus!) Amazing and enjoyable.
inkinmyheartandonthepage chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Nawwwww I loved it! beautifully written! thanks for sharing :)
lrigD chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I read your entire Transfigured Hearts series in about two days, losing a lot of sleep in the process - but god, I love it! You write very well and I could really see this as an addition to the books themselves. It is so intriguing to think about all the things that are -or can be- happening beyond the pages of the books, and you did a really good job of portraying a story for things that are, at most, hinted at in the fifth and sixth books. Well done!
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This was so adorable! I absolutely love the way you write.
I can just imagine Remus over analyzing everything and shyly asking her out, just to taunt her with the use of her name. And a quick question, I noticed the the installments for Transfigured Hearts aren't posted in order on your profile, is it meant for use to read in chronological order?
Laetys chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
hey! great story, thanks a lot. i have been desperatly looking for remus/tonks stories, and i read almost every oneshot i could find on ffnet under humor and romance, and yours is really nice! i'll go look for the second part right away
and by the way, i would prefer the remus you portraied here, because he is not in the least ooc.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Awww! Sweet!
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
All three!
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Aww its so adorably cute, loved it
Ocaso chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Excellent story. Good work.

Cheers,

Ocaso.
Nocturna Mae chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I liked this! It's well-written, amusing and sweet. I think you did a good job of capturing Remus' and Tonks' personalities. Good job!
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
You write the characters so well! :D You've got Remus' insecurities down to a T, and Tonks is just as bubbly and loveable as ever. :D I love this 'Fic, and I'm definitely going to take a look at your other stuff! :D Well done! _

I would like a Sexy Remus please. ;)
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Could I get a mix of Marauder and sexy Remus?

Nah, who am I kidding, any Remus would do.

This was excruciating in the most beautiful way. It kept me on the edge and that are the best kind of stories.

Cheers!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
One. LOVE THIS

I've been reading all your other stories that catch my interest before delving into the many, many chapters of "Transfigured Hearts" but I'm glad I saved it for last.

Two. Your A/N makes me smile. It might have been from another author or you, but I love your offer of a Remus with a review. Too bad you can only review once. But I'll take shy Remus, if you will.

Three. ONTO THE NEXT ONE... to read, review, and remus. (yes, it's a verb at the moment since it started with an 'R'.)
WhensunshinewiltsIdanceinrain chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I love this remus! Remus remus remus TONKS! remus remus remus TONKS!

I want shy remus, then sexy remus please.
nope7777 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Oh! That was so sweet! I was being annoyed because Care of Magical Creatures hasn't been updated in a year, but decided that hey, you have other fics! And i've always been interested in whatever this Transifgured Hearts stuff you talk about on your profile is. So I looked at this and... AW! I LOVE Remus and Tonks, love love love them! You do them beautifully!

As for my date... Hm... well, I like boyish Remus a lot, but Marauder Remus would be so much more fun (and knowing me and Tonks, he wouldn't actually have to trip us, we'd do that anyhow).