Reviews for Personal Business
Ronnie K chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Sorry, Casema, that's all. Thanks for reading!
Casema chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
And then?
Deprive999x chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
i have enjoyed all 9 chapters immensely.
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
"If I was half my age, I think I would consider contending with Diana for that one." She let out a hearty laugh as Adina gasped in shock at such a thing.

This would make an interesting story.
CaJun Strong Man chapter 9 . 11/6/2009
I hope that Hippolyta is correct about the grandkids.
MaileS chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
Is there a reason that chapters eight and nine won't come up?
Arcadia81 chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
Cat fight! Cat fight! When Diana wants something (in this case Clark) she goes after it! Hee. Something tells me you enjoyed writing that. I was curious about the sudden arrival of Maxima. I had no idea Maxima was part of Hippolyta’s plan to bring Clark and Diana together. I love seeing this fun, playful side of Hippolyta instead of the cold, man hating queen. It’s so rare we get to see this side of her. And I hope she gets plenty of grandchildren, too.

So nice of you, Ronnie to take time out of your busy schedule to finish this. Thank you!
Arcadia81 chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
Flash! LOL! He’s too funny! I must admit I’m surprise he and J’onn weren’t playing childhood games like Connect Four or the battleship game. O! Clark made several future husband mistakes! He’s lucky all he got from Diana was her retreating backside. A normal woman may not have been so cool. And J’onn proves once again he is the smartest man in the Justice League.
Arcadia81 chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
Finally, Diana publicly admits she’s in love with Clark. Boy, she didn’t take long to come to that conclusion. :p Hippolyta is one sharp woman indeed and deserves to have some fun with her daughter and hopefully future son-in-law. Poor Adina. I can’t help but laugh at her being so confused at her queen’s behavior.
Arcadia81 chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Interesting conversation between Clark and Hippolyta. Very engaging and humorous. You brought out a side to Hippolyta that is rarely, if ever, shown. You’ve showed even though Hippolyta is queen of the Amazons, mother to Wonder Woman, a strong warrior in her own right, she is still very much a woman with her humor, wit, playful games and desire for men. Diana better watch out indeed.
Arcadia81 chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Great chapter. I love Diana’s musings on her feelings for Clark and the realization how both of them were sending mixed signals to each other and hesitant to acknowledge their feelings. Hopefully, Ollie will learn to keep his mouth shut in the future. If not, I will certainly enjoy reading him getting what he has coming to him.
Arcadia81 chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Whoa! I wasn’t expecting that! I thought Clark would leave the Earth and it’ll be another “Five years later” or something like that. Nice to see the wheels are starting to work in Clark’s head in regards to Diana. ;) I have a good guess as to why Clark is going to Themyscira and I can imagine indeed it’s not going to be fun. Well, not fun for Clark. Me on the other hand… Heh. Heh.
Arcadia81 chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
At least Lois finally came to turns of her feelings toward Diana but I assume Diana already knew of her feelings toward Clark. It's always hard to see what's in front of you.
Arcadia81 chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
If only Lois in the comics behaved as your version of Lois. She may be more likeable now. Write more. Oh, wait. You did. :p
Arcadia81 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I wonder where Clark will go. Hopefully, he won’t be gone too long with Diana waiting for him. I wonder what final letter Lois wrote to Clark.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »