Reviews for Merlin's Embrace
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
This was a wonderful, fun story. :) It had a sort of "Indiana Jones"-like feel to it. :D

I do think there is a big plot hole however. How did Blaise follow them all the way to Merlin's tomb. They were stuck in the dining hall for at least several hours. Wouldn't they have noticed if the hole/entrance they crawled out from reappeared to let BZ in? Or were you implying that BZ, by himself, actually found an alternate route to the tomb and it just so happened that he entered the tomb just as HG and DM did? (Though the line, "Ah well, you figured out the clues anyway, so I can't be too mad at you, my sweet," leads me to think that BZ didn't discover an alternate route.)
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is a great story. Short and to the point with a great plot. Thanks for a great read.
kat087600 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
cant get enough of it. I've lost track of how many times I've read it over the past 6 months. great job
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
It was a really nice One-Shot! Loved it!
Emerald Zen chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
this was great!
DawnWalnut chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was so clever and cute. Loved every moment! :)
acbennet chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
nice!
her illusion chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
interesting :)
Fred weasleys angel chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
That was a gr8 story. I loved it. I really liked where they were at the fire and before hermione jumped she kissed Draco and I loved where they were at avalon and she took him on a crazy ride and then took him to the kiddie café
MistBunnies chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Ohmygod. Best story right there.
Phoenix Rebel chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
*sighs happily* I love this story! Really really really!

*wonders how Harry and Ron are handling Hermione and Malfoy and that she left them out of a very dangerous situation where she depended on Draco and not them and was almost killed*
Pheobe Caulfield chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I love that you always think outside the box...wonderful fic
Ellae chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I'm glad there were no bananas.

A brilliant job tying everything together, perfect characterizations, and what an original concept!

I did wonder... how did Blaise beat them to the tomb?

A marvelous piece. I loved it

ELlae
What I wrote chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Yay, yay, yay! This is lovely xD
Lady Knight of VT chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This was amazing! A great story with a great plot line! I especially loved the prophecy bits and the thing with the old lady. For a oneshot adventure, it was marvelous! Everything flowed together, and you kept me glued to my computer screen reading as fast as I could!

Sincerely,