Reviews for The Pure Light
ladybugg chapter 17 . 11/22/2006
I'm so sad to see this end,but I'm glad that you ended things on such a positive note. Anyways i just wanted to tell ya that i enjoyed reading this...even though i nagged ya most of the time, but it was really good and suspensful. anyway i hope to be reading more from you ok. until then keep up the great work. laters.
ladybugg chapter 16 . 5/7/2006
I'm still here. Another awesome chapter. I'm glad that Pan is back to her old self. However what's the deal with the banishment deal? That was a lil confusing. Though it was highly original, I think that you're trying to add too much for one story. First Pan is threatening to kill her parents, then she's she has to worry about banished souls. What I mean is that you should save that plot for another story. You want to make sure you don't put too many plots in one story, because it can be confusing for some of us. Regardless though I still love this story, and I sincercely am not flaming you. I just didn't want you to over detail the story. Also I know I'm not through reading this, but where is the romance? We need a lil chemistry here. Though I still loving this up the awesome work, and I'll read some more a lil later. Laters.
ladybugg chapter 9 . 4/11/2006
I'm still here. I'm also still liking this, and now I'm wondering if Pan is going to turn to the dark side. This is definitly original, and suspensful. Where are the reviewers? They really have no clue about what their missing. I'll read more later when I have some more time, but relax...I intend on reading all of this. Keep up the awesome work, and I look forward to reading more. Laters.
ladybugg chapter 6 . 2/21/2006
WOW. You've been a busy lil bee. I loved the latest chapters. I noticed that you slowed the pace down, and the changes are amazing. I liked that there's a level of mystery here. I never know what's going to happen next. Like this latest vision Pan has. I'll read more later, but now I have to go to sleep. Still you did an awesome job, and I just wanted to let you know. I can't wait to read the rest. Keep up the great work. Laters
ladybugg chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
Ok before I give out the compliments, I think a lil constructive critism is in order. First of all I feel like this story is a lil rushed. One minute Pan is at her Grandfather's house,then school, and then she's at home. It gets a lil confusing at times. So I just wanted to say take your time getting your point across. Now hear me out this is not a flame, because I actually liked the story so far. Everyone doesn't have perfect little lives, and that's what I got from your story. I'm really interested to see if Videl and Gohan are going to get through their problems. I also want to see how well Pan is going to be, and whether or not she has the heart virus like Goku. This is really good, but just remember to take your time on it. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading chapter 5. So get to updating. Laters./