Reviews for The Chip Chronicles
LumBabsFan chapter 13 . 5/6/2006
Question of this week's "episode" (LOL): Where is Raisse? Where is she exactly? You're killing me with having to ask questions! LOL. Nice show of deep emotion on both their parts; Chip's case, he's definitely grown into a different and intriguing character from what they gave us in the film. You're doing a great job with him. Keep up the good work!
TrudiRose chapter 13 . 5/6/2006
I really like the characterization of Chip here. You do such a good job of fleshing out his character. I'm very curious to find out where Raisse is and who's holding her!
nikkibelle18 chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
Oh, Chip was a bit mean to our dear Mrs. Potts! It's wasn't her fault :(

Interesting chapter, I liked the flashback a lot. But seriously, I'm getting more and more intrigued. I thought that by now I could have this story sort of "predicted" but I most honestly have no idea what could happen next. I start to doubt if Chip even has a father!

And what about Raisse? Did she run away or was she taken? :/

Keep it up, fish! Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D (you're getting old...)
LumBabsFan chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
Wow, intense chapter, really wow. It had to be so hard for Evelyn (I'm too used to Mrs Potts, but her first name by you was a nice choice! )) to tell him that, and it was one heck of a story to tell. Very well thought out just like it was in the beginning. Poor kid, hope you'll get him through the next chapters without TOO much angst, but this was perfect here! Great job!
TrudiRose chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
Ooh, I loved this! The backstory was SO well done - it felt like a scene from a novel. I also really like your description of the tower room; as always you make the reader feel like he/she is really there. Great job!
bellamegs chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
Oh my! I wanna give Chippy a hug. :( Mrs. Potts, how could you do that! Gosh, hearing that story reminded me so much of a story I just read called "The Other Boelyn Girl" about Anne Boelyn and her pregnancies. It was just so similar. Great story though!

Meg
SamoaPhoenix9 chapter 11 . 4/13/2006
Augh! Another cliff hanger. I have been silently reading this story for about a week and enjoying every bit of it. I last read chapter nine and it's been driving me crazy! I'm glad you've updated since then. In this chapter, I especially like how you've kept the Prince's character as a Beast in tact from the movie: temper, protectiveness and all. Belle's personality also fits her original one, and their relationship from the end of the movie is as much of a loving partnership as ever. I assume we'll have more exciting developments in the departments of Chip's powers, Lefou's 'master', and especially finding Raisse! Excellent so far!

PS-I love your other Beauty and the Beast story but I'm too lazy to write a separate review. I've often wondered whether it was even possible to transpose Beauty and the Beast to a modern setting, but yours does the whole thing with flying colors, complete with enough new mysteries to keep the readers from going 'ho-hum, same old'. Congratulations on that one as well!
bellamegs chapter 11 . 4/12/2006
GAH! What are you doing? She's GONE? you can't just leave me here like this. Why would you leave me like this! I loved that Belle believes him and Vincent is very fatherly. It's wonderful!
nikkibelle18 chapter 11 . 4/12/2006
Steph, I am beyond words. I am on the edge of my seat at this point, and I cannot but imagine what's going to happen next! Very very breath-taking!

Oh, thanks for the Coggie appearance! Sexy as always, LOL :)

And it was nice to see that short but sweet Belle/Vinnie scene. And it was also a funny thought trying to imagine him with grey hairs and stuff :P
Answer chapter 11 . 4/11/2006
*shakes head* Raisse, Raisse, Raisse. Well done for landing Chip in it...

Aww, poor Vincent. Delegation, dear, that's the key to success.

Damn, I'm talking to the characters again. Sorry...

Ahem. I liked this chapter, as always, very well written :)

By the way, I just experienced finishing a retelling...it's awful, isn't it? *sob*

Nice work :)
LumBabsFan chapter 11 . 4/11/2006
Yet another score of points for the reigning cliffie champion! Boy oh boy, Chip's really got nothing in his corner at the moment does he? Almost feel sorry for Vincent, trying to believe a young man he's known forever and still do what is best in his daughter's interest. You handled him wonderfully though: a changed man but still the same character. Never expected his temper to vanish, but it's nice to see him really controlling it better. You did that beautifully here. Now next week's episode, I'm hoping we will know the answer to the newest question: What happened to Raisse? Good job!
TrudiRose chapter 11 . 4/11/2006
Oh, this was fabulous! So tense and dramatic! I really like the way you did Vincent here - totally in character. He's always liked Chip, but he's also a concerned father, and I especially like his frustration and anger at not being able to get to the truth quickly. I've always felt he would still have a bit of a temper in moments of stress; it's part of his character. I love the part with the mirror - such damning evidence. And GREAT cliffhanger! I'm on the edge of my seat! I hope you can update soon!
bellamegs chapter 10 . 4/11/2006
You can't just leave us. There should be a law against that sort of thing. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Maran Zelde chapter 9 . 4/5/2006
What an exciting chapter! Finally the visions come to fruition. Or something.

Would they have known about mouth-to-mouth back then?

Poor Raisse. Can she really be dead? I wonder if it would have made any difference if Chip had told Raisse about his visions. No doubt that's a question that will haunt Chip for the rest of his life.
Damian chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
Gah, forget cliffhanger, why dont you just drop me off the top of Mt. Everest with a chapter like that! But, oh, what a chapter. So very exciting and great things are in the making and I want to know whats going on...you get my drift. Update soon!

Levana (Damian)