Reviews for And So It Continues
Nebulan chapter 3 . 5/27/2006
Love love! Very cute missing scenes :) I'm just confused about one thing, was she wearing the robe the whole time? lol :D love your writing :)
Fanwoman chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
Good golly, how'd I miss the update on this? You're being a big tease with us. I look forward to being teased some more.
fififolle chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
Yay! Thanks for this. Very sweet! She's thrown a bit, and he makes sure she's OK. Bless. Loved the bit about his eyes lighting up LOL. Isn't he sweet? I can't WAIT for the next bit, hehe.
Porthos1013 chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
Aw, stories like this just make me realize what we're missing from season 1! I miss the Elizabeth from season 1, she wasn't so cold and heartless to Rodney. Nice to see you're fixing that! :D Keep it up!
dahan chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
Ahem, do I detect a little commentary for this latest season? :p

These were just so sweet. Extremely fluffy writing in this last piece. It really just puts a smile on your face. Nicely done. _
Beth-TauriChick chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
Great job! Sigh...just wish we'd have seen this on the show! Looking forward to the Grace tag :)
Hananian chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
So good! Yay! I love the first chapter! I'm glad somebody fixed the stupid infirmary stuff. Like the Elizabeth from season 1 would have left Rodney there alone? Bah~ Well done!

Gotta ask...was that Radek in Chapter 1?
Sokorra Lewis chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
*Squee*

I love missing scenes with these two. Got to Love Rodney. Anyway, back to reviewing this particular story (or stories). I like it and you do keep the characters in line with what was happening...althouhg I do have to ask who was the watcher in chapter 1?
Beth-TauriChick chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Both of these tags are perfect! Wish we'd have seen this on the show :) Looking forward to more!
Fanwoman chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Such a tantalizing little tag! It's sad that she can't seem to be that caring for anyone but Sheppard this season. Where'd Weir from season one go?
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
If only, if only! That engenders a great big, "Aw!" from me. Poor Radek.
McRaider chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
Love it, beautiful I hope you continue I like Elizabeth more caring than she seems to be. Who was supposed to be watching them in the first scene? Just curious. Thanks Again

Steph
fififolle chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
Oh how wonderful - great Rodney POV. Very Rodney, and what a nice one! All educated and thoughtful. And patient. Another sweet, real McWeir moment. Keep going...
fififolle chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
*sigh* Now that's McWeir for real! Thanks. Quite poignant.