Reviews for Six years to life
Krande chapter 21 . 5/17
Yay that was sweet. I love how he chose not to be re-aged.
Krande chapter 6 . 5/17
Dudley being the Voice of Reason and he's so exhausted of it - pure win!
Krande chapter 5 . 5/17
Now that Snape is undressed, I wonder: does he still have the Dark Mark? He certainly didn't when he was six before.
Krande chapter 4 . 5/17
Awww yay! This is soooo awesome. I love Harry's reaction.
And also I like the concept of nopt Ddore-bashing while absolutely pointing out his faults. Thin line, yes, but so far it seems to be working.
Why chapter 21 . 3/22
No it’s not, it’s been like 12 years and I’ve waited since
witherwings1972 chapter 21 . 11/17/2017
Fantastic. love it. Sevvy is so adorable.
Frosty858 chapter 21 . 10/10/2017
Harry is right. Adult Snape would die of humiliation if this really happened. Even if he ages back, the adorable images of him as Cute Little Sevvy will NEVER be erased from the memories of those who saw him. Unless he performs a mass memory charm
Frosty858 chapter 20 . 10/10/2017
This is the best story ever! Little Snape is so cute. I hope he eventually turns back into an adult, but remember every last detail of himself as a 6 year-old. I'm having so much fun imagining the adult Snape lecturing at a class, but is completely unable to command any respect or intimidate anyone, because all the students remember his "Sevvy" period.

It seems that Sevvy has retained all his magical abilities and potion-making knowledge, even though he doesn't have his adult personality anymore. So maybe Sevvy should still teach potions. It would certainly make Potions the funnest class in Hogwarts.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/11/2017
I love this story and had to read again. I always like child Severus. Well written, very amusing and entertaining. Thanks again. More than likely I will be back to read again. Great job.
Riya1112 chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Aww. This story was amazing. Thank you for sharing this. I am excited to read the sequel now.
SusanMarieS chapter 21 . 9/3/2017
misuky7 chapter 21 . 7/23/2017
This was just darling. I am excited to read the sequel. :3
mandancie chapter 21 . 6/2/2017
This was absolutely amazing. :) I loved it.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/13/2017
still love re-reading this!
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 4/7/2017