Reviews for Six years to life
Jissy2013 chapter 21 . 2/14
Go Harry:) love it
Jissy2013 chapter 7 . 2/13
So sweet
RoseGarden11235813 chapter 14 . 1/26
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. It's believable (within the realm of Harry Potter) and we'll researched. That said, a couple of questions:
1) I'm truly curious and not trying to be rude here, but is English your second language? If so, excellent job! But I ask because there are a handful of spelling errors that are familiar from notes that my daughter's stepmother (approximately 8 years of english after a lifetime of Spanish). Either way, grammar sucks for a lot of people...
2) I don't remember Hermione's hair being red...
Either way, loving the story. I'm only sorry that I'm just now finding it!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2016
Brilliant story and twists, Severus is so adorable. I like how Harry and his friends come together to help Severus. I am going to go read the trilogy. Good job
Guest chapter 20 . 12/10/2016
Dumbledore came around and shut people up. A different view on the trial and does explain things. I still can't help but laugh how the kids kept slipping through the Orders fingers.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/10/2016
A good day for Severus, Harry, Hermione, and Dumbledore.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/10/2016
That's a move Harry but it sure sounds like him ) I also like how is is protective of Severus and how Harry's friends are accepting him despite past events.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/9/2016
Ha! With the tracer on little Severus , the Death Eaters will be captured... I hope.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/9/2016
Oh shit. No way, this is not good. Great suspense and twists by the way.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/9/2016
Yeah Harry! Put your foot down!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2016
Lol, I can only imagine Poppy grabbing Filius thinking it was little Severus! Good one! Oh crap, no! They are busted!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2016
Poor Severus but I am happy that Harry and Severus are having a good time finally. But it seems like it won't be long until the joy ride is over.