Reviews for Breaking The Taboo
Maeph93 chapter 1 . 2/17
Wow. I've never been a fan of incest, but for whatever reason, I absolutely love this story! How do you do you it?
Mittonio chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is a truly beautiful story and while I am fine with fictional incest there is a reason it is against the law in the real world,as most babies whose parents are biologically related have disabilities. However this story was really cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
epic
Lucyole chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
that was really amazing and lovely i liked it very much and i love these
kind of lovestory about forbidden loves and taboo breaking these are the best.
i suggest a manga for you maybe you will like it it is about a brother who fell
in love with his younger(much more) jounger sister they loved apart and he had forgotten how she looks its called Koi Kaze. or the books form V:C. Andrews in german das Erbe von Foxworht Hall its mcu hthe same somehow.
your stotry is really good and very sweet
Gothiclover17 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Damn it! You made me cry! That was so so so so beautifully written! But I'm serious... it made me cry.
miss-x-larie chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Wow! I absolutly loved this piece, we think alive :p My motto always is: Love Love (so it doesn't matter if your from the same gender or from the same family)

Anyway: I loved this story soo much, i'm definitly going to read it again!
ann o. nymous lol chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
loved it! :) i love how you showed more of the romantic side of things :)
Inc and Ivory chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
interesting realy interesting
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
this was a great story! follow your heart, not your mind... there's no crime in loving a person, even if he/she is your relative or biological sis/bro... all that mattered to them, Fred&Ginny, is each other.._
Young Mistress Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Pretty, pretty, well written though lacks details
Nari of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
You know, I've always kind of looked at incest as wrong and sometimes disgusting. But after I read this, I don't feel as strongly about it anymore. I guess you're right. One should be free to love anyone they want to, even if it is your brother or sister. Really great job with this fic! Superbly written! And I want to give you credit for not being afraid to put something like this on fanfic. I think it's very brave of you to put something like this up and not care what anybody else thinks.

Once again, awesome job!
crookshanks99 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
i can't pretend i agree with incest. i think it is sick and it is wrong but your story made me think a little different. why be ashmed to love someone, related or not?

very well written. you did a good job.
Addy.is.not.a.Laddy chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
A truly beautiful story. I daresay that I will try to get my friends to read this, because it can teach all of us a bit about ourselves. Thank you for the exceptional read. You have learned English very well.
Clarisse Canova chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
well... that was a really good oneshot.

i don't think i have much to say, you actually said what i already though, hahahaha.

so all i have to say it's; you have done a wonderful job! and congratulations :)

K59 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I liked it though the lack of details was dissappointing...