Reviews for Onion Tears
The Reality DumPer chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Really funny how the onions changed everything. And the Natsu-Akane pairing's never expected...though I still couldn't get over the means Ukyo got Ranma, but still...
I love this story.
Not terrible.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
*applauds*
HashBrown chapter 1 . 9/12/2000
uh... not exactly what i expected... um... odd... very different. Yeah, that's it. It's very different. Not in a bad way either
HashBrown chapter 1 . 9/11/2000
Oh my... how awful
AniFireBird chapter 1 . 6/27/2000
And this was my what...2nd Ranma fic I've read? I didn't know like 3 of the characters, mainly from whoever's point of view it was from! I know Ukyou and the little sister, but the storyteller is lost in my mind! Dang! ANYWAYS! To get me to even read a Ranma fic is amazing, for me to finish it is spectacular, and for me to seriously like it and not care about the characters is REALLY WOW! You did an awesome job! I love the Comics of Ranma, and this is really good! Keep up the good Work!
(review applies to ALL 4 chapters)

As quoted by K.C. and The Sunshine Band:"That's the way!Uh-huh!Uh-huh!I like it!"