Reviews for Nine Tailed Serpent
Ace of Spies chapter 10 . 5/19
I think this was the best chapter Ive ever seen in a Naruto fic. Anko and Orochimaru meeting was perfect.
Bomertank chapter 8 . 5/15
like I said before I would change the phrase'demon container' 'demon carrier' to naruto or he because you are making him seem worse than he is. Also you can use the names of the others. yes I know you do but in the next chapter you use the women, said when it was clearly anko so just use anko.
Bomertank chapter 6 . 5/12
why do you use demon carrier and not Naruto or he when it should be. when you use demon carrier you make him seem worse than he is. other than that good story.
Bomertank chapter 5 . 5/12
you do know zabuza is called demon and not devil
gaznen chapter 11 . 4/17
The whole fight against Orochimaru was great especially loved that in the end the rookies came togheter to hold him off. Curious where Naruto will go in the future, i'm hoping he will stay loyal to the leaf and his new comrades.

Curious a bit how Yamato stoped the curse seal since it seems to be a different power separate from the Kyuubi and as far as i know the Mokuton can only subdue the bijuu that effectively
gaznen chapter 2 . 4/17
Pretty interesting concept though personally not a big fan of the whole underling attitude under Kyuubi. Still with training in ninjutsu from Anko and genjutsu from Kurenai it's most likely assured that Naruto will be able to learn alot.
Also i'm liking the team setup it's well balanced for all situations and also well implemented in the story.(though i think Shino would have been better put on team 7)Now if only Ino could cure her fangirl-ism and maybe learn some medical jutsu team 8 could become ridiculously powerfull
anonymous chapter 12 . 3/18
Do you know that kibikiribocho can repair itself by absorbing blood shed through it.
Annoy mouse chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
A very interesting story, though a very underpowered Naruto. I understand that you don't want to have him overly powerful so soon, but I'm pretty sure there was no indication that willingly letting the Kyuubi possess him would result in something so weak. 30% stronger than Naruto just seems low.

His hand to hand skills are low, and apparently he lacks a wind nature. His shadow clones are very low in number compared to canon, even more so considering he has a helpful Kyuubi.

Regardless, this is a great story! A weaker Naruto has further to travel and more challenges ahead.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
To begin with, this is a decent story, and kudos to you for writing and finishing it; it must have not been easy. However, there is a severe drawback: there is too much fighting and not much else happening, at least in the recent chapters. The fighting scenes do get tiring to read after a while when they are piled up.

That said, when you touch upon character interactions, dialogues and characterizations in general, I feel that you do a good job. But, there is too few of that, and too much of what i mentioned above. For example, it would be great if you showed us a bit more interaction between Naruto, his team, and his senseis. You have already proved that you can do it well enough; it is just that you do not do it a lot.

Finally, something that might just be a personal pet peeve rather than a mistake on your part: Every time I start reading a chapter of yours, all i see is, ' the demon carrier ' this, ' the demon carrier ' that, ' the demon vessel ' this, and the ' demon vessel ' that. I think you are using those expressions more than Naruto's actual name, hehe. Got to say that it is a bit distracting. It is not wrong or bad to do that once in a while; but once or twice in every paragraph, it seems a bit excessive. ( and it is not even a nice or catchy phrase to begin with, i think. )

In conclusion; nice story, minimal amount of mistakes, but too much bland action, not enough interactions. So, it can be a great fic for people who like loads and loads of action, or a mediocre one for people like me, who like reading a bit of everything.
GenetiX23 chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
This story is severely overrated.
GenetiX23 chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Please just murder Sasuke already. He's irredeemable, dangerous, arrogant, and utterly fucking annoying.
GenetiX23 chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Temari is too much fun to kill off. Gaara...less so. Without the canon Naruto's absurd therapeutic speeches, I doubt he'll ever grow beyond bugfuck insane. It's a mercy killing.

Also fuck Kankuro, he's weird.
GenetiX23 chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Naruto is fucking twelve, the jonin are all way too old for him. /Way/ too fucking old.
Kairan1979 chapter 27 . 11/20/2014
Interesting story so far.
I hope the sequel isn't going to disappoint.
AlexDnD chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
ANBU in cannon range from chunin to jonin so having Naruto join ain't a big deal. Great chapter!
2,730 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »