Reviews for Nine Tailed Serpent
Atomssk chapter 1 . 7/10
too much edge can't do it
Grand Laise chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Hate authors like you who don't leave any notice of your absence *sniff* was such a good story too, shame that its been discontinued for all these years
Scarease chapter 21 . 11/27/2017
One Naruto regeneration cancel out getting drunk ,two sad does not remember that executioners blade repairs it self with iron in blood put in .as long as handle intact then sword can regenerate the blade by bathing in blood I sorting iron to remake it self .
Scarease chapter 13 . 11/26/2017
Seal active point of pass out yes .but I can't really see her going so long as to kill him.
doubledamn chapter 11 . 10/9/2017
Surprised the Kyuubi didn't interfere with the Seal. You'd think he'd be unlikely to... let's go with 'share'.
Insanity NPO chapter 2 . 5/5/2017
I kind of wonder why you put shino with faceless NPCS and left sasuke and sakura alone rather than combining the two.
MyAnimeFreedom chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
Shadow clone jutsu is not a restricted jutsu at all. The Multi shadow clone jutsu is forbidden for the huge chakra usage.
PlasticSoldier chapter 27 . 11/16/2016
I liked this story. It starts with a single change at the beginning and follows the consequences to the end. I'm not a fan of the ending, however, it would have been nice for him to stay in Konoha.
Umanso chapter 20 . 11/10/2016
Such a pity that this fic turned into a harem whore pandering
lifefailout000 chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
For goodness sake, killing intent is NOT visible or tangible. These oh so edgy stare downs are just silly.
Tony McNucklz chapter 13 . 8/13/2016
I'm wondering if you're going to have naruto discover that kubikiri houcho regenerates with blood. though this was written so long ago maybe you didn't know about that yet. I hope you don't do the usual "it's broke now let's reforge the legendary sword to make it a magic legendary sword" route. been done. never well. very good story so far though hope you start writing again.
Whayle chapter 14 . 8/5/2016
So now Naruto is 177 cm at 12? Yea, don't like it too much, almost seems like a Stu. The useless Sasuke bashing is another thing that I dislike about that fic, especially when you're trying to make it obvious for the readers in Naruto's head, which is pretty irritating.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2016
I think you have an excellent story, here. I absolutely hate your version of Naruto, but that only attests to how well-written he is, even if he's the scum of the earth. The pacing in this story is far better than most. The plot has already progressed further in 6 chapters than most stories manage to do in 20, without feeling rushed.
Rogue Survivor chapter 23 . 6/29/2016
I have a scavenger hunt, just for you! First on the list... Sarutobi Sasuke. Where is he? Who is he?
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Did you know that prodigal means wasteful? Puts that Bible verse in a new light. Just pointing out an incorrectly used word.
2,765 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »