Reviews for Nine Tailed Serpent
lifefailout000 chapter 9 . 21h
For goodness sake, killing intent is NOT visible or tangible. These oh so edgy stare downs are just silly.
Tony McNucklz chapter 13 . 8/13
I'm wondering if you're going to have naruto discover that kubikiri houcho regenerates with blood. though this was written so long ago maybe you didn't know about that yet. I hope you don't do the usual "it's broke now let's reforge the legendary sword to make it a magic legendary sword" route. been done. never well. very good story so far though hope you start writing again.
Whayle chapter 14 . 8/5
So now Naruto is 177 cm at 12? Yea, don't like it too much, almost seems like a Stu. The useless Sasuke bashing is another thing that I dislike about that fic, especially when you're trying to make it obvious for the readers in Naruto's head, which is pretty irritating.
I think you have an excellent story, here. I absolutely hate your version of Naruto, but that only attests to how well-written he is, even if he's the scum of the earth. The pacing in this story is far better than most. The plot has already progressed further in 6 chapters than most stories manage to do in 20, without feeling rushed.
Rogue Survivor chapter 23 . 6/29
I have a scavenger hunt, just for you! First on the list... Sarutobi Sasuke. Where is he? Who is he?
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 6/25
Did you know that prodigal means wasteful? Puts that Bible verse in a new light. Just pointing out an incorrectly used word.
You are part of a group of people that I have had the displeasure of knowing,a people who think a ninja would wear combat boots or some fuckers go up a notch and use steel toed combat boots. I'm really tired of this stupid avoidable flaw and hope you grow a brain and use something that fits the setting please.
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 5/5