Reviews for Endearing
Stardawn chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
i liked it, but i'm afriad to say i didn't quite get what was going on. It seemed as if the begining bit was a fantasy-dream, and the last part was reality. either way, i really liked it.
lets just call me chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
that is so nice! i really like it. its sweet and so perfect... i wish nathaniel was still alive.
The Thirteenth Councilor chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
The ending of PG kiled me, it really did. This brought a little of Nathaniel back. :) Excellent job.
Illusions Industry chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I think I will never get over the end of the Bartimeus Trilogy. Your fic is a sweet little medicine :). Thank you .
Contrarian chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Angry? No way. I'm just really impressed. The emotion was all there, and it's kind of like reading the end of Ptolemy's Gate all over again. It annoys me that we never got to see what might have become of Nathaniel and Kitty if they had both come out of the struggle. Anyway, this is a very nice story. Great work!
Candelabra chapter 1 . 1/17/2006

Secretly, I'm hoping that he'll either write another book or someone will write a fanfiction where he comes back ... not likely ... but ... I CAN'T STAND HIM BEING DEAD, IT'S So SAD!

Anyway, great job!

ElRojo chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
"Nathaniel... you idiot."

That says it all... é_è

I was depressed for days after reading Ptolemy's Gate... that was just so sad! I think you did a great job capturing Kitty's feelings. Your fic gives the same impression of unfairness the end of the book did; the brutal ending of Nathaniel and Kitty's relationship makes you wonder what could have happened... they had so much to say to each other!

Anyway, well done! I really enjoyed your fic!
Bowles chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Well, this was certainly very good. Reminds me of one Scrubs episode... I think it was called "My Big Screw-Up" where one of the character's friends dies and he pretends that he's still alive. The emotion was raw, and Kitty was in-character. Pretty good piece of work.
S. Jenkins chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
... This fic brought tears to my eyes. I am in awe of it.
tanyart chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Nicely done! I'm glad to have found a vignette about the aftermath since Mr. Stroud probably loves patronizing his readers. I'm feeling much more satisfied. Thank you for the lovely read!
TheFasterYouUpdateTheBetter chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Aw... that was sad. Good, but sad.
Rachael chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Yes, I have a heart.

That was really well done. I liked it.