Reviews for Nightmare
BrafZacklin chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I was just going through all of the Kratos and Lloyd stories and I found this one. I remember I read this once before and I still love it. I admire your writing abilities very much. I hope you write more!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
That's adorable. I wonder what he was dreaming about.
kingcael chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Aw, cute! I heart the fatherson stuff. It makes me happy, And know that you're my hero of the day. Know that.

Love and kisses

Scelestus chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I've got a question: why does everyone seem to call Lloyd 'Lloyden'? I see that everywhere!

But anyhow...great fic. I love the way little Lloydee talks!
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Omigod, Lloyden is so cute! Excuse me while I fangirl-squee here, but...KAWAII!

...Okay, I'm done. Absolutely adorable. I love your fluff pieces.
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
"But im not slee...*snore*"

So funny XD

Aww you gotta love teh fluffiness!

You just keep firing them out and we'll keep knockin back reviewsKasan, you havent a lost your touch at all, even with all thats going on at home, nice one :)
onemoreeternity chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Lloyd's a prophet! Heh.

As always, I enjoyed your oneshot. Maybe I should make a ToS one, I've made one for all of my other fandoms...

Anyways, here's an error I found:

"Anna moaned her hands wrapped around his waist, kept him from standing."

You might wanna insert a comma between 'moaned' and 'her'.

Needs to get back into writing ToS fanfiction,

Pant Burner chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
that monster was the final battle right? :)

anyways, good work as always

I hope you can sort out all of your problems

and dont forget to update Shards soon :D

good stuff
NiffStral chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Aw! Oyako fluffiness! I love how you always make Kratos call Llyod Lloyden. So sweet... There must be more oyako-ness in the canon!
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
WHOOSH! What more can I say! YAY FOR YOUR WRITING AND MAY GOOD STORIES CONTINUE TO FLOW! YAY! I love reading these...father-son stuff! Tons of good stuff! You capture the emotion so well! gives you a medal THERE! YAY FOR YOU!