Reviews for The Moving Castle
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Please update!
Rangurren chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
That was soooooooo good! I feel the need to cry now that its over, so WRITE MORE and make me happy!
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I love this story!

Please update soon!

Thanx!
Miss Saigon11 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Its a bit of a shame that you left this fic hanging for so long because its really good and written very well. If you ever get the chance to continue it, let me know so I can read it.

And when you said that you should learn to finish fics before starting a new one, don't worry; i suffer from the same thing. But try this; when you have an overwhelming need to write out an idea you have, try simpling writting it only on paper or on a word processor instead of posting it. That way, you'll still have written out your burst of creativity and you won't feel so overworked because you have all these unfinished fics and people who read them.

But whatever you choose to do, I still really enjoyed this fic even though it was only one chapter. And that's the only important thing, right? That people enjoy your work?

All I can say is keep writting.

Blessings!

Miss Saigon11
menaii chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
this is certainly beautifully crafted. :)! i hope to see more!
Skulleh chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Wow! This is great! It's has definite similarities to Howl's Moving Castle but not so much that it seemed like a rip off. And Kagome has much more attitude than Sophie (or the Kagome in the series). I love it! Please update soon.
ham3 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Your story is awesome! Please, please, please continue it!
Dirty Vicar chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Love it!

Can't wait to see what else you do with it
demonic angel23 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
great start! hope u can update soon!

:]
futare baka kikyou chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
hmm intresting...can't wait 2 see what happens next
dudekiller chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
this is a really cool story. great job. please update soon.
Hailey chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I love this story! Im a huge fan of both Show/movie. When I first saw Howls Moving Castle, I thought of what it would be like to have it as the Inuyasha characters instead. Im glad I found your story. It was exactly what I was looking for. Please, please, please, write more soon! I cant wait to find out what next happends! You have me in expence now! :D LOL
Scribbling Death chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I just read Howl's moving castle, and immediately found this story. I hope you update soon - can't wait to see what happens.

I have to admit, though, I'm glad Kagome didn't turn into an old lady. Somehow, Inuyasha being kind to a hag just didn't seem like him.

Great story!

Ja
ancient-relic chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Oh! This is interesting! I hope you post again soon.

I like your writing style- it's got a unique twist to it that's similar to that of the actual story- Howl's Moving Castle.

Again, hope you can update soon!
Moonlight black rose chapter 1 . 4/11/2006