Reviews for Their Secrets
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
very cute story liked it a lot.
KissTheBoy7 chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
Oh. My. Jeebus. THAT WAS AMAZING! *applause* Great writing style, love the crazy shit Mark and Roger do... very origina! Keep writing! :D
Katy chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
So I am your biggest fan. I read your stories over and over again - you are an awesome writer and really understand Jonathan Larson's characters! Thank you for respecting, but honoring, a work that is amazingly precious to me! And I look foward to reading some more. And if you ever need any proof reading, feel free to email me your latest works. HAHA.

No Day But Today

Leslie chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
very cute... and funny! there were parts where i couldn't stop myself from laughing out loud.

HanaOtaku chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
that chap was just one big ball of fluff! so cute!~
Kat chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
Just finished reading this one. I loved the closeness and how you illustrated all the little things that occur when no one else is around.

Elephantian chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
Aw, that was so sweet. And hilarious! I love all the crazy things those boys do together. Great job!
Mel chapter 6 . 5/13/2006
*Sque*! (with happiness)
xIcexQueenX07x chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
Very nice story. I liked it.

anangelslament chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
“It’s just…” he says in between fits of laughter, “that means, everyone in our family basically is attracted to those of the same sex.”

Great line. The entire thing was very cute and I guess fluffy. Loved it!
L Ducky chapter 6 . 4/1/2006

I love Collins' short appearance in this especially, I dont know why... i just do.
Sparrow's Someone chapter 6 . 2/26/2006
wow. this is amazing. this is definately in my top 5 fics ever. so... perfect. the fort, the bear... all of it. just amazing. *gives you bear hug* write more mark/roger, okay? and you keep them in such good character, it's frankly frightening. ;)
tbetbgyETAsgybtyrebn chapter 6 . 2/7/2006
please dont say that was the end

Rock and Sarcasm chapter 6 . 2/5/2006
oh, how i loved that.

wow. hooray for Mark/Roger fluff.

I dont really understand why at the top you have it under angst but oh well.

it was fabulous.

post a sequel! you must.

Jacinda chapter 6 . 2/5/2006
I love the ending! Great work :)